What happened to the rest of the K1 crew?

Ok so we find out a little about Revan, Bastila and Carth make camoes, HK-47/T3/Canderous are party members but what about the rest of them?

I know if you played ds them most of them could be dead but if you were ls then they would all be alive.

So why did we not hear about them? Do either of the droids/Canderous mention them?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I know. What adventures are these? Before or after he joined Revan?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The only time "Jolee Bindo" was mentioned was when Disciple was babbling about saving the history or something. It was like "...and the adventures of JOLEE BINDO..."

When discussing the Jedi's attitude to love with Handmaiden you can refer to "pulling a Bindo". When asked what that means Exile answers "Bad joke, bald guy, long story."

The only time "Jolee Bindo" was mentioned was when Disciple was babbling about saving the history or something. It was like "...and the adventures of JOLEE BINDO..."

When discussing the Jedi's attitude to love with Handmaiden you can refer to "pulling a Bindo". When asked what that means Exile answers "Bad joke, bald guy, long story."

Have not come across that one but then again i have not bothered with the romances in this game.

Anyway, how would the exile know about Jolee?

Ok so we find out a little about Revan and Bastila and Carth make camoes, HK-47/T3/Canderous are party members but what about the rest of them?

I know if you played ds them most of them could be dead but if you were ls then they would all be alive.

So why did we not hear about them? Do either of the droids/Canderous mention them?

For probably the reasons you just gave. Too many what ifs involved.

It's actually possible to kill Bastila in the LS ending but I think it was considered a rare enough thing (as in most people would reload) not to worry about it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think the writers,designers, et al should take one path in the games, make that canon, and then consider the other paths to be "alternate endings".

Sure it would piss off a whole slew of people but it would make for a more concrete story for the eventual K3. It seems very few people can play any of the two games without exploring all possible paths anyway. Light, Dark, Male, Female, Revan, Exile.... to many variables to keep track of.

The only three that didn't make some sort of appearance were Mission, Zally, and Juhani. Dark side, for obvious reasons. Light side, who knows. They weren't really major factors in the story anyway. Make your own ending up. For instance, maybe Big Z and Mission hook up and have a litter of T'Wookiees. Mission dies during labor, of course.

The only three that didn't make some sort of appearance were Mission, Zally, and Juhani. Dark side, for obvious reasons. Light side, who knows. They weren't really major factors in the story anyway. Make your own ending up. For instance, maybe Big Z and Mission hook up and have a litter of T'Wookiees. Mission dies during labor, of course.

Thanks a ton for that horrible mental image :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Thanks a ton for that horrible mental image :p

"T'Wookiees" made you smile though, huh?

Carth:

Depending on alignment, Carth is either dead or an Admiral.

Bastila: Depending on alignment and/or gender of Revan, Bastila is dead, missing in action due to the search for Revan, or SOMEWHERE, where she eventually shows up on Telos.

Mission and Zaalbar: Completly unknown. Unless Revan was dark, in that case, they are dead.

Jolee: Several mentions of him as stated, he is probably dead and one of the jedi sent to Katarr. Being that he actually has Jedi Robes, he probably returned to the Jedi Order.

Juhani: Probably dead.

Canderous:

= Mandalore

I know. What adventures are these? Before or after he joined Revan?

Before.

I'll just sort of make up my own endings:

Juhani: wandering the galaxy aimlessly if Revan was LS, just sort of lost without him/her

Jolee: dead probably... old age will take its toll eventually.

Mission: returned to Tatooine to wait for Griff to come back and eventually found him after two years of searching. She now lives with him on Corsasaunt (or wherever the main Jedi council place is) and they own a store together.

Zaalabar: Returned to Kashyyyk to become next Chieftain of his village; great hunter of Shadowlands, historical Wookiee figure person, etc. Upheld for assisting Revan and such.

Canderous:

becomes Mandalore

Bastila:

is either lost or dead, or if Revan is LS Male she tagged along with Carth, hoping to find answers

Carth:

obviously an Admiral if its LS Revan Male/Female. if DS Revan male he's left on the Unknown Planet and joins forces with the Rakatan and teaches them blaster tactics, if DS Revan female he's dead

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

As far as I can tell, Carth made it out alive, so did Canderous, if anyone else stayed on the Ebon Hawk like Mission, Zalbaar, Jolee, etc. then they're all dead, like the Harbinger's medical officer said. Too bad, I kinda liked them, who else was aboard the Hawk I wonder.

Carth wasn't on the Ebon Hawk when Revan took it to Malachor V. The only passengers, other than Revan, were T3 and HK. Revan left the ship on Malachor when s/he departed for regions unknown. Kreia used the ship to flee Malachor after Sion and Nihilus turned on her.

Assuming a LS ending in K1, it's quite likely that entire cast is alive and well.

I'm currently running an almost totally DS male through and have not had to kill any of the npcs, yet. Although Juhani is really getting on my nerves. Got the thing about Xor and traipsed all over trying to get him to pop to complete it....he never showed. Currently entering the Rakatan temple, playing this character to be saved by the love he feels for Bastila. Maybe....haven't fully made my mind up on that one.

Juhani's voice sort of gets on your nerves -- except the line "I will (really said 'vill') be your doom!!" I actually say that to the droids on Peragus. ^_^.

You kill her on the Temple Summit if you go DS so you get rewarded. I actually liked Jolee in the sense that he cracked some good jokes... sadly you killed him too.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

I take it you've never "pulled a Bindo"? ^_^

----

Anyway, how would the exile know about Jolee?

He's famous.

He's a legend. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

I take it you've never "pulled a Bindo"? ^_^

Played first time as female and did Dantooine first!! Biggest mistake ever... <_<

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

I Bindo my Wookie. :thumbsup:

Anyway, in my last KotOR 1 game I played a DS female which I killed Jolee and Juhani, then had Zaalbar kill Mission (very satisfying) and after I killed Malak Carth showed up on the Star Forge trying to convince me to kill Bastila and die with him as the Repubic fleet destroys the Star Forge. I chuckle and sliced the cur like the dog he is.

He's a legend.  :cool:

*grumble* *grumble* I'm too old to be a legend! *grumble* *grumble* Damn it, kid, you just wait until you're my age and see what they call you! *grumble* grumble* I'm too old and I've seen enough to earn the right to grumble! *grumble*

[/bindo]

He was an irritating old man but he could be funny sometimes. Mostly irritating though.