Name your Character

Darkside, Female (The one with a white bun) Jedi Consular, because I always thought connecting to the force is more ..powerful then being physically good with lightsabers. (Knowledge is power!)

Oh, right, her name. Metratraziel, because it sounds ancient hebrew or something. ;)

• 8 months later...

my name for all my exiles male neutel(2 games) male ds male Ls female Ls female ds all Darth Vader

and my first revan was Darth Vader(hes my fave character in all of star wars) he was a male Ls then my male ds was Darth Revan and my female Ls ds and neutrel(2 games) was Revan

For my male Revan character, I just used my name. (Uncreative I know, but I wanted to.)

As for my male Exile, I used the name Danel Nexus. The Danel bit was based around my first name, and the Nexus was the name for an original superhero I created for myself just before I played KOTOR2 for the first time.

I thoughht it sounded rather Star Wars-y

I just don't like the random name generator for some reason. Nether really liked it.

Male DS Exile: Devin Lukar

Female LS Exile: Alexia Calas

Female DS Exile: Taselyn Tors

Female LS Revan: Damera Qanuk, Sera Amarre

Female DS Revan: Rima Lukar (she and the exile and brother and sister in my world, muhaha)

In case you haven't guessed I'm female IRL.

Selene Delmarr

Callisto T'sarren

Mortis

Alexander Tairn

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Revan - (I don't have K1)

Exile - Corellianna Awatza (female)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

LS Female Revan: Mira Vita

LS Female Revan (the one I use the most now): Shayla Varn

LS Female Exile (I use this one the most): Isan Ilar

LS Female Exile: Alari Kalar

LS Female Exile: Ashara Qinn

LS Male Exile: Jacen

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Revan: Liah Stari

Exile: Jena Shel

Anybody who's read my fanfic will find that to be a HUGE shock.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest The Architect

Well, when I first played KOTOR I named my character Mason Khan but then the second time around and so on I knew your character was Revan so I called my character Lord Revan for DS Male, Master Revan for LS Male, Darth Revan for DS Female and Princess Revan for LS Female. Yeah, I know the Princess tag is kind of lame, you don't have to tell me that.

When I played the Sith Lords, I called my DS Male Exile Lord Pagan, I called my LS Male Exile Master Fren-De, I called my DS Female Exile Darth Zithra and I called my LS Female Exile Princess April...