Name your Character

MANY...

Most of all Gaetano Vega

it has a certain melody...read right that is

oh yea, and Torquemada, nice fellow fit for a DS

As for ladies... well... Brittney Spears, i could just see her standing before the council

They say there is power to be had in names

They say they make us, or break us

... i say a thumbs up for god-fathers

LS Female Revan: Jasha Samarkand

LS Female Exile: Saffra Timurin

DS Female Exile: Kora Babylon

I can remember those because they were named with a theme. The names of my male Revans and the DS Female Revan escape me (and I haven't done KotOR 2 as a male yet).

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

• 2 weeks later...

In Kotor 1, my guy was Karent Kerner. He was the bald black guy that looked really cool. (Turned damn evil too hehe) Then my second playthrough I named him Revan. I Just HAD to get those lines like,

"Don't worry. I'm changed now. I'm not Revan, I'm Revan."

"The name's Revan. Thanks for asking."

"That's impossible. I can't be Revan. I'm Revan."

In Kotor 2 my evil guy was Karent Kerner. When I first made a character the first one I noticed was the bald black guy, except he now had a beard (I know this is in the future). Of course I didn't know what KOTOR 2 would be like, so I picked the same bald black guy in hopes that I would be Revan again. But I wasn't... <_<

MLS Revan (Scoundrel/Guardian)--Randis Tora

MLS Exile (Guardian/Weaponwaster)--Iacen Cavira

M Exile (Sentinel)--Xedrin Quace (new game, havent decided on LS/DS)

I often, not always, like using names of Roman Emperors (Tiberius, Valerian) or Knights of the Round Table (Agravian, Tristan).

I was really bored and named my exile "An Ass Master".

Hilarious when he introduced himself as: "Greetings. I'm An Ass". :D

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I was really bored and named my exile "An Ass Master".

Hilarious when he introduced himself as: "Greetings. I'm An Ass". :D

:(

I couldn't bring myself into doing that - kinda like how it's hard for me to play DS in KotOR!

The most un-Star Wars name I used for one game was "Adam Gilchrist" (Aus Cricket Wicket Keeper; "Gilly")

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

In Kotor 1, my guy was Karent Kerner. He was the bald black guy that looked really cool. (Turned damn evil too hehe) Then my second playthrough I named him Revan. I Just HAD to get those lines like,

"Don't worry. I'm changed now. I'm not Revan, I'm Revan."

"The name's Revan. Thanks for asking."

"That's impossible. I can't be Revan. I'm Revan."

In Kotor 2 my evil guy was Karent Kerner. When I first made a character the first one I noticed was the bald black guy, except he now had a beard (I know this is in the future). Of course I didn't know what KOTOR 2 would be like, so I picked the same bald black guy in hopes that I would be Revan again. But I wasn't...  <_<

Haha, that reminds me of the time I played K1 with Revan's model as my player model through some mod I downloaded. It was so cool how I introduced myself to Carth after he was ranting on how Revan betrayed the Republic and blah blah blah.

-Ben

I had names likes Owen Ketra, Alora, etc. but after a couple pass through the game I settled on the following because they made me chuckle.

M Revan: Nevar

F Revan: Raven

Good one. I did a similar thing once - I had a male Revan named Garth Levan, just for the comedy when his true identity is revealed.