stuck on nar shardaa

ummm... im stuck in the part where you first get your wookie. i have to open a door to let my jedi in but for some reason i cannot find any possible way to do this. Maybe this is a bug? or am i missing something?

If you start out in the arena after killing Mira...

Go up the ramp... go through the door right in front of you... Go right and keep heading straight and there will be a large door at the far end of the second room. Simply click on it to open (It will give you this little computer dialogue about escape routes and stuff. Eventually, it will open the door) and switch back to your main Player Character.

ummm... im stuck in the part where you first get your wookie. i have to open a door to let my jedi in but for some reason i cannot find any possible way to do this. Maybe this is a bug? or am i missing something?

well i went back and tryed that thinking maybe i skipped over that. my game just goes from right before the fight with mira to me in the tunnels with the wookie. i cannot get out from either door?!! i dont know what to do.

well i went back and tryed that thinking maybe i skipped over that. my game just goes from right before the fight with mira to me in the tunnels with the wookie. i cannot get out from either door?!! i dont know what to do.

so does anyone have a clue why my game would skip the wookie and mira fight? im stuck now and dont want to start over.

so does anyone have a clue why my game would skip the wookie and mira fight? im stuck now and dont want to start over.

Try this:

Use a savegame from when you first entered Nar Shadaa.

Totally remove your game from the drive. Re-install and re-configure, now try loading that save again...It may work this time around.\

EDIT: Be sure to move that save folder to another location on your drive!

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I am having the same problem. Is there a workaround for this, or does the re-installation procedure do the trick?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind. I think I got it worked out. There was a cue that I hadnt set off earlier for a cut scene. Played through the Jekk'Jekk part again, and it is working alright.