I may get killed for doing this.

Well of course HoI 2 have more replayability than KotOR II. It's a strategy game, after all. You can't compare the two.

As a sidenote, it's worth mentioning that developers behind HoI 2 often keep patching their games for years - even adding new content and features from time to time. A commendable effort.

Ah yes, Paradox Entertainment. Gave me Europa Universalis. I rather enjoyed that game.

EUII is one of my favorite games of all time (if not *the* favorite game of all time). It's from 2001, but the lead programmer still patches it in his own free time every now and then - with many of the patches offering new features and new stuff for modders to play around with.

Well of course HoI 2 have more replayability than KotOR II. It's a strategy game, after all. You can't compare the two.

As a sidenote, it's worth mentioning that developers behind HoI 2 often keep patching their games for years - even adding new content and features from time to time. A commendable effort.

Also dont forget the great mods for it. Like the C.O.R.E mods.

Ah yes, Paradox Entertainment. Gave me Europa Universalis. I rather enjoyed that game.

Paradox lives up to it's name. It releases it's games way too early, which makes me dislike them, but then it keeps patching those same games long past when it makes economic sense and long past when the major problems are fixed, which makes me love them.

I was never able to get into Hearts of Iron or Victoria (even though I beta tested them both)....but I ate Europa Universalis and Europa Universalis II up. I still break out EUII every now and then; easily one of the best strategy games ever made.

Have still yet to play Crusader Kings or Hearts of Iron II.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I don't see how you could get killed for doing that. Unless you are mugged for your $20 and you get killed in the ensuing firefight. But anyway.

I'm somewhat of a fetish collector and I really like to keep my original shiny game boxes buried deep under the rest of my trash. I suppose if I could sell them, I could buy a couple of new games...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

They stopped killing the weak minded sometime before McCarthyism and the adventation od Neoconservatism, they found out that its easier to control the masses if they had someone to look down at. You're safe as long as you don't venture out of your "cocoon" and take any risk. Although there might be a small threat in 3+ yrs when that village in Texas gets its idiot back, so be wary

As for the video game good luck with that, most store have a trade in policy that rarely ends in violence

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

We could Force Choke him though :-

Fool only now that the patch has been released do you understand the power of the K2 side. :ermm:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

They stopped killing the weak minded sometime before McCarthyism and the adventation od Neoconservatism, they found out that its easier to control the masses if they had someone to look down at. You're safe as long as you don't venture out of your "cocoon" and take any risk. Although there might be a small threat in 3+ yrs when that village in Texas gets its idiot back, so be wary

As for the video game good luck with that, most store have a trade in policy that rarely ends in violence

Maybe you need to read more of Leo Strauss and the Republic.

Maybe you need to read more of Leo Strauss and the Republic.

Thats just not me, I'm more of a "run down the streets with your head on a pike" trade union anarchist ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Did Hearts of Iron II get released in the UK? I haven't seen it anywhere in shops, and I know that HoI1 wasn't released here.

I still play EUII on a regular basis. It takes some getting into, but it's probably one of my favourite games for its replayability.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Did Hearts of Iron II get released in the UK?  I haven't seen it anywhere in shops, and I know that HoI1 wasn't released here. 

I still play EUII on a regular basis.  It takes some getting into, but it's probably one of my favourite games for its replayability.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...earts_of_iron_2

Is that the one your after?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]