Revan Or The Exile? Whos Stronger In The Force?

Well to be honest the fact who is stronger doesent occupy my thoughts too much.

I tend to think of them as 2 equal pieces of something more we dont know about ...yet

think about it this way:

Revan- Heart of the Force (lets call him +1)

Exile-Death of the Force(The opposite, so lets call him -1)

in this situation they equal each other out so what will the result be?

1-1=0 =balance ;)

Thats why in my version of KOTOR III they get together and have a child(children).

They are both parts of the protagonist of KOTOR III :D

Well personally i doubt that ,but there are other ways of equaling out an equasion

ie. the "Matrix" way (both sides die). And lastly both sides can sacrifice themselves to stop the "true sith" .I bet everyone could make thousands of theories what could happen. :blink:

Well to be honest the fact who is stronger doesent occupy my thoughts too much.

I tend to think of them as 2 equal pieces of something more we dont know about ...yet

think about it this way:

Revan- Heart of the Force (lets call him +1)

Exile-Death of the Force(The opposite, so lets call him -1)

in this situation they equal each other out so what will the result be?

1-1=0 =balance :blink:

Thats why in my version of KOTOR III they get together and have a child(children).

They are both parts of the protagonist of KOTOR III :D

adopted i take it, seeing as they're both dudes...

:D :D

What? Kreia says that? I must've missed it or ignored it. If that's true, that's just lame. Don't get me wrong, I like Revan, but too much of the good stuff will just make the character cheaper.

Alright, so (s)he is a good strategist, fighter and strong in the force, that's clearly above average, but okay, I wouldn't expect to play an average Joe. Okay, (s)he might've realized something others did not and sacrificed him/her-self for the good of everyone. Now we're starting to go a little far, but tragic heroes and such are my taste, so I'm willing to buy that (it'll also raise some interesting questions regarding the dark vs light side). But really, I draw the line at making Revan the center of something that sounds like a prophecy.

Making characters too good to be true will often backfire, as they actually will be too good to be true. They won't be believable anymore. Roleplaying with such a character just isn't enjoyable, at least not for me.

adopted i take it, seeing as they're both dudes...

:D  :D

If they do some sort of official identity it's unlikely both will be male.

Personally I'd let the player choose one, and default the other to the opposite sex.

Since people will get to choose the sex of the character they play should keep most people happy.

I toyed with the whole cloning thing. But it didnt have the same story value.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]