Revan Or The Exile? Whos Stronger In The Force?

Hello :p

I was just wondering who do you think is stronger in the force Revan or the exile? personally they are both good but I think Revan is stronger and more cooler in a lot of ways. who do you think is stronger in the force?

Well this should have a clear and obvious winner :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Revan. Except the Exhile's way to make bonds randomly is pretty cool... but still Revan. I singlehandedly took on the Star Forge once (but armed with lots of medpacs) ^_^. It was easy -- took a long time though.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Since my whimp of a Revan ended up being a level 12 Jedi max (IIRC), and my Exile ended up level 25+ Jedi... I would say, looking only at the force perspective, My Exile would wipe the floor with my Revan (which was much happier being a scoundrel than a jedi) anytime :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Could we please get Kotor3 to continue playing characters, leveling them and see who whoops who's ass ?

I gotta say Kotor2 really got me addicted on star wars games :ph34r: but preferrably Kotor games, so please can you hurry ? :D

After Revan got his force lobotomy, he was only half the jedi he used to be :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well... If they patched the first game adding "Sith Master" to Revan's character sheet... He/She would be the "Biggest Cheese"... Since Revan had the same kind of influencial ability... being a Leader and all...

And furthermore... Revan has a Lead... Looking in all the dark places of the universe for more power...

Revan was the leader and exile the general....

who do you think was more powerful?

the heart of the Force or the death of the Force?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Revan, of course, He forgot ethrything and relearnd it in now time at all.

He was a leader, with unlimited insight. The Exile lost the force and only regains touch, he's also a leader but not even getting close to revans skill, And the exile didn't absorb the power of evry being but only from the jedi masters, He is now almost at full strength while revan is becoming more powerfull with evry day also remembering his past and with it also regaining the forcepowers he lost.

In other words: Revan Kick's Exile's A**

Bah! Look at Gladiator, perfect example. I'd rather be a general than an emperor. The emperor/"leader", is never as strong as the General. The general is the guy out in the field getting his hands dirty, the "leader" simply signs the paychecks from behind a desk. Its only natural that the Exile would come out on top in a fight. But running an army does require a man with a good handle on paperwork, I'm sure Revan is an unholy terror wielding a pen.

Well to be honest the fact who is stronger doesent occupy my thoughts too much.

I tend to think of them as 2 equal pieces of something more we dont know about ...yet

think about it this way:

Revan- Heart of the Force (lets call him +1)

Exile-Death of the Force(The opposite, so lets call him -1)

in this situation they equal each other out so what will the result be?

1-1=0 =balance ;)

Well to be honest the fact who is stronger doesent occupy my thoughts too much.

I tend to think of them as 2 equal pieces of something more we dont know about ...yet

think about it this way:

Revan- Heart of the Force (lets call him +1)

Exile-Death of the Force(The opposite, so lets call him -1)

in this situation they equal each other out so what will the result be?

1-1=0 =balance ;)

Thats why in my version of KOTOR III they get together and have a child(children).

They are both parts of the protagonist of KOTOR III :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]