How is Personal Crystal Level determined?

I mean I know Kriea upgrades it for you but just not sure how the PC character level corresponds to the upgrade level that Kreia is willing to do.

Highest level should be 9 but at character level 30 (level 15 consular/15 jedi master), Kreia only upgraded the crystal to level 8 (one shy of the highest). Considering most people play thru without getting all possibl xp and exploiting glitches, it is pretty hard to attain the highest level personal crystal :geek: . Not unless you want to lay/recover mines or kill Hsisss for a long while LOL. Average level finished by people are at level 28 to 29. So usually they have their last opportunity to upgrade the crystal about level 26 or 27. It is a bit irritating to think you can't get the most out of that crystal before the endgame.

If you talked to her soon after you got the crystal, it wouldn't have worked. You need to wait until you've gained a level or two, so that the crystal is no longer 'attuned' to you. Then she'll upgrade it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If you talked to her soon after you got the crystal, it wouldn't have worked.  You need to wait until you've gained a level or two, so that the crystal is no longer 'attuned' to you.  Then she'll upgrade it.

Oh... bummer :-

Still she tells you about the crystal.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Personal Crystal? How the hell did I miss that?

I read the faq posted above and saw that you are supposed to find it in the Cave on Dantooine. Problem is: I didn't!

Is it only in the X-Box version perchance?

Or am I simply blind, daft and dumb? :-

I read the faq posted above and saw that you are supposed to find it in the Cave on Dantooine. Problem is: I didn't!

Or am I simply blind, daft and dumb?  :lol:

First time I was in the cave I was going to leave, but in the last moment I wanted to check one more crystal formation... and I found my crystal. Look carefully and you'll find it too.

Or am I simply blind, daft and dumb?  :)

The second option. :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!