Star Wars lego

If you have any sort of "respect" for SW you will hate it but it's hillarious.

Someone is sure to make a lego movie even if it's by cobbling together the cutscenes here.

Right from the outset when the ship blows up and the two pilots sit in mid air in suprise before falling to the floor in a heap of lego parts. To being followed around by a 3p0 unit which has had one of its legs and it's arms blown off.

There is stuff in there you would never get away with in a more serious game, but since it's all lego it's just really really funny. Obi Wans stealth routine and the look Qui Gon gives him , as well as the general Obi Wan played for laughs stuff.

On finishing the level you can free play which allows you to switch characters. One of those being Jar Jar Binks, who you can then guide into a forcefield, hail of blaster fire or just switch to Obi Wan and chop him up with your lightsaber. It's more satisfying that it should be.

I am so going to rent this when it comes out. :lol: (w00t)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

we Danes are not proud of unleashing LEGO on the world, when this is the consequence ... :ph34r:

What ya talkin' about dude. This is going to be one kickass game. I can't wait for it to be released. (w00t)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

My intrest in this game is roughly 00.00%

On finishing the level you can free play which allows you to switch characters. One of those being Jar Jar Binks, who you can then guide into a forcefield, hail of blaster fire or just switch to Obi Wan and chop him up with your lightsaber. It's more satisfying that it should be.

Until I read this.... this would be worth a rental... ;)

Danes invented LEGO?

Ole Kirk Christiansen, master carpenter and joiner, establishes his business in the village of Billund, Denmark. His firm manufactures stepladders, ironing boards, stools and wooden toys.

His son, Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, starts working in the business at the age of 12.

The company and its products now adopt the name LEGO, formed from the Danish words "LEg GOdt" ("play well"). Later, it is realised that in Latin the word means "I put together".

The firm has 6-7 employees.

Ole Kirk places the following motto on the workshop wall: "Only the best is good enough".

From http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=timeline7

:rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

George Lucas has inundated the Star Wars universe with kiddy stuff like Ewoks and Gungans, so LEGO characters was the next logical step.  ;)

Hey GoA, long time no see!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Cute, a game for the children.

Or for those of us who grew up whith legos and SW. ;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyone have linky to the game?

I went to Legoland when I was 5. They refused to let me ride the electric cars cause I was too young. Danskj

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

well calling us devils is hardly swearing ..

and I completly agree with the establisment .. it would be very irresponsible to let Kaftan ride one of those cars .. even (or perhaps especially) today!

vi ved jo alle hvor fulde svenskere bliver bare de er i Danmark! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

basically we just agreed that acohol is cheap in Denmark compared to Sweden.. and I said that Swedes drink to much when they are here! Kaftan called us (Danes) devils .. and yeah .. well that was pretty much it! :thumbsup:

I'm always amazed at how easy it is to understand Swedish (and vice versa), because it's actually quite different when you get down to it ..

Fortune favors the bald.