Has anyone found these robes?

I saw these robes in a screenshot on IGN but never found them in game which dissapointed me cause I liked the way they looked. Has anyone found this robe?Here is the screenshot:star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041201025851951.jpg

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I saw these robes in a screenshot on IGN but never found them in game which dissapointed me cause I liked the way they looked.  Has anyone found this robe?Here is the screenshot:star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041201025851951.jpg

The colour makes it difficult to tell. Do you have a name for them?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I dont have a name, that is actually what I wanted to find out

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

i like my robes better

I thought these robes looked like crap.

My favorites were the Jedi and the Dark Jedi robes

I didn't liked the Knight and the Master robes.

Agreed on that but lets stay on subject.

The only robes I haven't gotten are Matukai Apprentice, Baron Do Sage, Norris, and Padawan Robes.

Edited for content

There are several robes that are not available during normal gameplay but you can get them with cheats or with KSE.

You will find a complete list of robes + descriptions and stats here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/itempages/robe.php

It would be nice if they had screenshots of each robe.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

i like my robes better

Well lvl 50 and you wasted it by only giving two levels to the prestige class.

I think you "slightly" overdid it with cheats.

Don't get me wrong I'm not against cheats, I use them often but not to such an extend.

But again different people different tastes.

Well after getting all the robes and trying everything out, even looking at my charcter sheet when wearing each robe as a dark jedi. The closest one was the padawan robes which dont look like the screenshot normally but when you see it on a character sheet with dark side mastery it looks about the same...which sucks cause I was hoping for brown on brown robes.

Edited for content

Nevermind, i looked at it again and not even those look right perhaps the robes in the screentshot are some sort of hidden item or something.

Edited for content

guys theyre obviously gray jedi robes... cuz the inside of the cloak is more gray as is the rest of the outfit with different hues of gray/black

i get about 5 of em each run

They aren't, Gray Jedi robes have a different design in the front.

yes I found them! you can find them on telos where you collect Bao-dur you keep going a little further and sneak past the zerka corporation and go to the right where their are dead bodies or skeletons...loot the skeletons and you should get those robes your looking for. ;)

yes I found them! you can find them on telos where you collect Bao-dur you keep going a little further and sneak past the zerka corporation and go to the right where their are dead bodies or skeletons...loot the skeletons and you should get those robes your looking for. :-

Is the word random loot generator saying you anything?