What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Its yer own damn fault for being so darn young and impressionable. Here, laddie, have some real nice music to clear your head

265.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Real bona fide swedish proggressive from the golden 1970's :blink:

Sammla Mammas Manna(collecting mothers grain) is mostly instrumental songs so no part of the musical experience is lost to foreigners. Its crazy stuff :D

should you be interested in experiencing them, then I recommend the album "Klossa Knapitalet"(clush the cnapital) but the cover is very ugly.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Children... quiet down and listen to some real music, here.

Sammla Mammas Manna - Symphony of the brats pt2 Free download from www.progarchives.com its definently not their best but its something :thumbsup:

and this is really hardcore swedish proggressive:

Kaipa - Se var morgon gry

108.jpg

it helps if you really focus on that its being played by men with 70s hair... in the actual 70s

Am now listening to Green Day's American Idiot... superb  :thumbsup:

:(

Do you assert as you believe, you cod-faced buffoon brought about by the ill loins of drunken congregation of a neglected and slovenly institution, that Green Day's American Idiot is more than the defecation of African pigmen that have been forced about to the fiendish ways of the demons and fires that occupy the same space as the dark lord himself? Then your disgorged opinion matters not, supremely when paralleled by the caliber of bands like The Clash and Operation Ivy...

"punk" bands of today that have "the" in the title: whiny clones of bands 25+ years ago, i'm not even being cynical, its the truth.

Whillst we're on the subject I hate Greenday...didn't used to, but they've spawned a load of other teeny bopper bands dressed in a punk outfit like Good Charlotte and are also massive sell-outs.

*sigh*

You losers take yourselves far too seriously...

I was no way implying that Green Day were necessarily superior to any other band when I used the word 'superb' or merely mentioned that I was listening to their album...

And just because a band was present in the 80s does not automatically make them superior to any other band either... remember, all of this is subjective

DL

P.S. I also dislike new "bands"/"punk rockers" such as Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne... *shudder*

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

*sigh*

You losers take yourselves far too seriously...

I was no way implying that Green Day were necessarily superior to any other band when I used the word 'superb' or merely mentioned that I was listening to their album...

And just because a band was present in the 80s does not automatically make them superior to any other band either... remember, all of this is subjective

DL

P.S. I also dislike new "bands"/"punk rockers" such as Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne... *shudder*

Your face is a loser, yeah, I said it...