What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Am listening to Acidmonkey and The Magic Muffin's 'Christmas Special'

:p

DL

:D :D :D

"yoooooooooouuuuuuuu and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the snow, at christmas time"

:p"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Carnival in Coal - F*ckable

Imagine a french version of Mister Bungle, take some Faith no More and try not laugh at the lyrics.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah! Just because its perfectly legal and in the best interest of the public, it doesnt make it right! Down with BBC!!

Yeah, and you know what I heard? Theres this thing thats like an iPod except that its not, and with it you can like pick up these signals from the air and listen to music and stuff FOR FREEE!! And I also heard that your do-gooder BBC was one of the first to get this strange new technology going! :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Nokia N91?

I heard that dude, too ... how dare a publicly funded braodcaster try to undercut the livelihoods of all those starving British music producers living below the poverty line in the slums of Rio de Janerio. Shocking!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, it was like these things:

DAB%20radios%20with%20FS%20inside.jpg

Someone even said there was a conspiracy to build one into ordinary stereos :huh:

Carnival in Coal - F*ckable

Imagine a french version of Mister Bungle, take some Faith no More and try not laugh at the lyrics.

(w00t) ME WANT!!

Wait, are the lyrics in French too? Cause my french is somewhat rusty :huh:

Nope, well some mid-pices and intros might be, but they "sing" in english.

http://www.carnivalincoal.com/ Go and drown.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I've been playing a lot of GTA:SA lately, and every time I steal a car this is what I listen to:

Helmet/Unsung

Danzig/Mother

Living Color/ Cult of Personality

L7/Pretend We're Dead

Ozzy/Hellraiser

RATM/killing in the name

Stone(d)Roses/ Fools Gold

Jane's Addiction/Been Caught Stealing

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

..more swedish proggressive:

kaipa-solo.jpg

Kaipa - Den skrattande Grevinnan (The laughing countess)

Rock a my Soul - Pixies

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Anaal Nathrakh - Genesis of the antichrist

pretty boring but I have winamp on random.

useless info: "anaal nathrakh" is the multi-purpouse magical chant that Merlin and later Morgana uses in the film "Excalibur" :D really evil ;)

;)

"Ah nahl nathrach, uthvas bethuud, dochiel dienveh"

Breath of serpent, spell of death and life, your song of making.

I win. :cool:

kirottu said:

Orphaned Land - Mercy

Israelian rock. :o

Edit: Just realised it's a cover. A Paradise lost cover. :p

kirottu said: