What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Los Angeles by X

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Brick is Red, by Pixies. My favorite song off Surfer Rosa...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've been listening to the album As the Eternal Cowboy by a cool band called Against Me! (exclamation point is theirs)

It's rousing punk rock with a political bent. So if you're into that stuff, check it out.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've been kind of trying to get a hold on this band Bloc Party. I guess you would call them Postpunk if you're a big genre person

They're British which most of the time an immediate strike against, but I was willing to let it slide this time.

Anyway they're sort of an enigma to me. They have this one song Banquet, really great sort of powerpop with dancebeat overtones, then they turnaround and do this sortof Surf rock/ hip hop combo that really is super annoying.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sonata Arctica - Don't Say A Word.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Hah! The worst metal band that has ever come out of Finland.

You lack taste. :rolleyes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hah! The worst metal band that has ever come out of Finland.

.... The worst? I sincerely hope you're kidding as Sonata Arctica is without a doubt one of the best bands to ever grace this earth. Their lyrics are ingenious, their instrumental side supreme. And "Don't Say A Word" must be the most FLAWLESS ( not best, just flawless ) song I've ever heard in my life.

No, I think *YOU* lack taste.

One of the worst metal bands to ever come out of Finland would be Nightwish simply because there was a point at which their music was wonderful. Then came MTV mainstream, and their lyrics, along with their uniqueness was completely removed. Tarja's voice was completely and utterly butchered and lost all its charm. Well, maybe not worst, just most tragic.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Finnish metal stinks and you now it. And no, Nightwish were never anywhere near good.

in me playah, right naw:

Premiata Forneri Marconi - Per un amico

(a cookie if you have any idea who they were)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Be yourself, new single by Audioslave.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Isn't it Premiata Forneria Marconi  :D

Dont even try, I *know* you googled that.

..yes I know that

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You *know*? :blink:

Then you also know I'm  a las vegas stripper :blink:"

Prove it.

Listening to Franz Furdinand - Take Me Out. The PSP commercial got it stuck in my head.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Dimmu Borgir: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

Metallica: Loverman and the Unnamed Feeling

Cradle of Filth: Nymphetamine

Pantera: Becoming and Cemetary Gates

Megadeth: Countdown to Extinction and 99 Ways to Die

Rage Against the Machine: Wake Up

And currently playing: "Internationale" with the Russian Red Army Choir