What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

An old Barenaked Ladies CD...can't be bothered to give the title, since the case is in my car.

Once in a while I actually try to buy something slightly more current, so I've also been listening to Coldplay's 'A Rush of Blood to my Head' - I like it, except it's a bit too mellow (not enough 'toe-tapping' quality' or, alternatively, 'wailing/haunting drama') for general listening and kind of puts my brain into sleep-mode. Makes good background music for when I'm graphic tinkering or otherwise intently concentrating on something else, tho.

Reminds me of a cross of several older music styles, really.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I didn't say it was current, I said it was slightly more current than what I usually listen to. :D

The CD-case says 2002...3 years is pretty 'current' to me. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

To me coldplay is a "safer" Radiohead

Like Sum 41 is really safe punk that doesn't make Pat Buchannon and midwesterners feel "icky"

Right now Interpol Evil. My friend Geneva tried to show me this band a couple of years ago, but me being me I resisted. Turns out they're pretty damn good

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What's that? Sounds familiar.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

'Total Eclipse Of The Heart' is a song performed by , oh sh*t, now I can't remem...Bonnie Tyler. It was a big hit in the early eighties. It's not that bad, Jag.

At least it wasn't an REO Speedwagon song... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

240.jpg

Bo Hansson - Sagan om Ringen "lord of the rings" 1970

Its one of the best swedish records ever and a hallmark of the proggressive genre.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

J. Mascis & the Fog covering the Boy With the Thorn in His Side

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Right now my housemate's girlfriend is blaring someone named Josh Stone or something really loudly. Shes some sort of husky voiced "White-Hop" singer. I can't wait for my other housemate to get here so we can use our veto power on this crap. Where the hell are my headphones?