What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Joshua Radin - Winter

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Jack Wall's soundtrack to Myst III: Exile.

Jack Wall is great. Probably one of my favorite game composers(after Eric Broius abd Jesper Kyd) :devil:

n/p: Noumena - End of the Century

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

a-ha

You sick, twisted, bastard.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My housemate has been blaring Bootlegged Dave Matthews Band for about 3hrs. :angry:

I'm surprised I haven't heard him talking about how the holocaust never happen

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Chevelle - The Clincher, from the album This Type of Thinking

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Mahavishnu Orchestra - Celestial Terrestial Commuters

faaaar out.

the pixies suck and so does sonic youth

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I just heard Nine Inch Nails new song Right Where It Belongs, A great song. Its about what if everything was an illusion, an ellaborate dream. that when you look through the cracks cracks are you afraid to see. which sounds like platos cave. How the man did not want to go outside till it was too late. then he knew the truth. Its the same callliber as Hurt, i believe.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Your opinions are very suspect as one who listens to "black metal", even if you ignore the ridiculious lyrics you still have to deal with the complete lack of any originality. We get it, the only thing that defeats your infinite sadness is your anger, and it has caused you to hate everyone, and everywhere you see dead kittens. Still have time to condition your hair though ;)"

Anyways I've actually been listening to King Crimson, an extremely influential band. My friend Stephen has sort of turned my on to them.

Also I'm listering to a sampling of Interpol and Bloc Party that my friend put together. He always makes up names for his "comps" and for some strange reason he's titled the cd Teenage D1cks. Pretty funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pixies - All Over the World.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, I hate that sissy "Im norways answer to marilyn manson" blackmetal. And I cant be bothered with lyrics or satanism or any of the bs, Im just in it for the grind :D and originality was never the point. its SUPPOSED to sound all the same, if you change it, it becomes something else.

Ive been trying to get into King Crimson but I much prefer more livlier proggressive like Gentle Giant. Besides, I have a really hard time appreciating those nasty brass parts.

And regarding Pixies, Sonic Youth etc. Theyre grossly overhyped bands whose song material to plain noise ratio is astoundingly low if you really listen. I bought some albums, I even went to se SY live but no..

Ive been trying to get into King Crimson but I much prefer more livlier proggressive like Gentle Giant. Besides, I have a really hard time appreciating those nasty brass parts.

I agree, alot of their songs I have to just skip.

As for the Pixies and Sonic Youth, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong, I first heard Pixies songs on skate videos and decided to buy some. The first time I ever listened to them I thought, "Man, I just wasted my money."

Things change..

"First of the Gang to Die," off Morrissey's newest album.

Catchiest single I've heard in a long time. He performed it on Conan a few months ago dressed like a Catholic priest. The band was on fire. It was brilliant, and that's when I decided I had waited long enough to "try" Morrissey/The Smiths.

(Kaftan Barlast @ Apr 23 2005, 03:49 PM)

Well, I guess it's not a joke.

I don't think the pixies fall into that "art-noise rock" genre at all. There's a lot of substance in their songs (with a few exceptions). I'm not going to weigh in on Sonic Youth, because I've only listened to a few of their songs. They seemed to be all avant-garde, no substance - not really my thing.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've seen Sonic Youth 6 times, and listening to an album doesn't really do them justice, but Daydream Nation is pretty damn good, their first I believe. I also like that they're constantly evolvingf, the band has aquired a new member, changing what their limits are a bit.

I haven't heard anything other than 'Goo' and I own Dirty by Sonic Youth. I like the no chord approach to the music, but a melody wouldn't kill them either, I guess.

Today I've been burning songs onto my hard drive from my cds. I ended up listening to 'Dear God' by XTC a few times. Remember when English Art School rock was kind of fun?... :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Only By Nine Inch Nails. Theme is how religion is made up, its a pretty picture but its not real. Plato's cave again. "there is no ****ing you (God), there is only me". sounds like existentialism, Kick butt song! i think its his next Single.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig