What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Thief 2 Credits by Eric Brosius

The guy is a damn genius when it comes to ambient loops and soundwork, but...heavy metal with hammerite choir in the backround and medieval folk jamming. ;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nile certainly kicks ass. >_<

Post Number 200.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Then it's propably post number 1320 or something, you otaku >_<

kirottu said:

Ah, okay. I'm less spammy than I thought. That otaku-thing wasn't meant as a hostility or offending, but sorry if it seemed that way.

n/p: FF3 - Orchestral Theme.

kirottu said:

Well, sort of. In Finland the meaning is a tad bit more on the offensive side.

kirottu said:

Kebnekajse - Elefantens str

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That otaku-thing wasn't meant as a hostility or offending, but sorry if it seemed that way.

None taken. :(

Otaku=Manga Fanatic? :devil:

Well, sort of. In Finland the meaning is a tad bit more on the offensive side.

Linky.

I didn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Kaftan, that's got to be the most random post I've ever seen.

kirottu said:

Random? What do you mean? I think it makes perfect sense.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Talking Heads More Songs About Buildings and Food

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pink FLoyd - Remember a day

pink-floyd_opt.jpg

Glittertind - Karl den Store

kirottu said: