What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Right now I'm listening to "la cabane sur des patte de poule" (the hut - not hutt - on foul legs) - from Mussorgsky's 'Pictures at an Exhibition'

In my playlist I also currently have Holst's "The Planets", Grieg's "Peer Gynt", Dvorak's 9th, Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" and Mussorgsky's "A Night on the Bare Mountain"

Im reading Neil Gaiman comics while listening to Donnie Darko OST.

Which of his comics? Sandman? Valentine?

No I belive it was his childrens books "The day I traded my dad for two goldfish" and "The wolves in the walls" he did with Dave McKean. The artwork is unbelievable, especially in "Wolves.." that stuff belongs in the MOMA or Tate gallery but there it is in a kids book. Gaimans writing is also very good and imaginative.

Ive got a heap of sandman comics lying around but I havent touched them yet.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You've missed some fabulous TotJ slagging while you were gone, Nurbs.

Yeah Nur, we even made snide comments about you:

TOTJ bashing thread

Hahaha why do you think that I care about your opinion Unknown One? :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

The argument seems to have begun again. http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32363

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Currently listening to Planescape: Torment soundtrack. Thanks to the boys and girls from Interplay who provided the downloads before it went offline. You know who you are ;)

I've done a bit of searching on the net every now and then, but never found any info on Mark Morgan... Did he ever do anything besides the Fallout and PS:T music ?!?

And how did BIS ever get the idea of letting him do the music ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nightwish - Moondance :">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Argh! Right now I have a song called Blue Monday by the group New Order stuck in my head - the only problem is that's its been stuck in there for a week, and I can't shake it!  >_<

I have the same problem except with 'don't you want me baby' by Human League. I think your song is much cooler, jag. :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ahhh, now I have it too! its always those really annoying 80's hits

better cleanse my mind:

Frank Zappa - You are what you is.

Argh! Right now I have a song called Blue Monday by the group New Order stuck in my head - the only problem is that's its been stuck in there for a week, and I can't shake it!  >_<

Quickly, turn on the TV to the Brady Bunch. Listen to the theme song! That will clear out anyone's head.

It's a story of a lovely lady...

Right now: The French Inhaler by Warren Zevon

The man was one sharp writer - one of the most criminally underappreciated songwriters of the last generation. Everybody knows Werewolves in London , but he wrote so many other amazing songs: Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner and Carmelita are two of my favorites.

Previously: After the Gold Rush by Neil Young

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Argh! Right now I have a song called Blue Monday by the group New Order stuck in my head - the only problem is that's its been stuck in there for a week, and I can't shake it!  :(

In Jr. High they had this crappy series of 'talent show' events to promote school spirit or some load of bollocks like that. The group I was with ended up lipsynching to that song. They were doing horribly awfully, so I jumped in the middle of my stage, ripped my shirt off, and swung it over my head like some sort of demented aminal. We managed to get second place after I did that, I think the judges felt sorry for my flabby midsection.

It may sound strange but I have become a fan of game soundtracks. I can't stand any vocal music only instrumental nowadays. It began with Fate of Atlantis ambient mp3 stolen from the net and ended on Mark Griskey TSL...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Argh! Right now I have a song called Blue Monday by the group New Order stuck in my head - the only problem is that's its been stuck in there for a week, and I can't shake it!  ;)

In Jr. High they had this crappy series of 'talent show' events to promote school spirit or some load of bollocks like that. The group I was with ended up lipsynching to that song. They were doing horribly awfully, so I jumped in the middle of my stage, ripped my shirt off, and swung it over my head like some sort of demented aminal. We managed to get second place after I did that, I think the judges felt sorry for my flabby midsection.

Tell me now how do you feel?

:D

manthing2.jpg

Sonic Youths Daydream Nation is currently playing in the background.

great great great great great great album

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.