What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Just got the DVD of Ingemar Bergmans filmatisation of Mozarts "The magic flute" so Ive been watching/listening to that all day.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Right now: Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards - "To Have and To Have Not"

In the car: Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Shake the Sheets, The Black Keys - Rubber Factory, Frank Black - Teenager of the Year

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Right now my roommate is blaring from his proaccordian section and it goes a little something like this:

"Blue canary in the outlet by the lightswitch

who watches over you

Make a little birdhouse in your soul

Not to put too fine a point on it

Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet

Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

Then theres this part about being my friend and not being my friend.

I actually went to go see these guy when I was in Jr. High, I couldn't believe that it went on for like 4 hrs.

When I haven't had to endure this Darth Drabek has inspired me to "revisit" White Light White Heat White Trash, an album I haven't listened to since I was in Highschool, its got this awesome cover of a Stones song "Under My Thumb"

But right now I think I'm going to listen to a Best of James Brown album

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Cake and Rise Against. I have 4 Cake albums and 3 Rise Against albums on shuffle.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This is too weird, on the way home from work I was listening to 'I will survive' by Cake followed by 'mr Brownstone' by G'n'R. And I just found my old beat up cassette of 'Flood' by They might be Giants.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Let's do a random winamping to see how weird my taste is:

Akira Kurosawa's "Ran" Theme

Genesis - Get em out by friday

Pig Destroyer - Preacher crawling

well, atleast I have a taste. lost of people just listen to whatever whenever without really caring.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Lately I've been listening to Cake (all albums), Genesis (Selling England by the pound), Jimi Hendrix (Are you experienced) and NOFX (So long, and thanks for all the shoes).

EDIT: Oh, and Beach Boys(Pet Sounds).

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

noise...

performed by various office gadgets.

some sort of strange ringing in my ears, too.

performed by my brain in a covert attempt to distract my thoughts with psychotic audio hallucinations.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

right now .. Lampshade - "because trees can fly" a danish/swedish band, really unknown .. but really good!!

and just before them, Klondyke .. a really wierd (but great) danish band!

their music is just have a indie-rock sound,with a good deal of various strange sounds mixed in, but the lyrics are really insane (and rather poetic)! the names of some of their songs says it all! "I'm looking with a flashlight", "hipvibrator" "Strawberry & the flying passenger" and "on a sleeping-couch in Ikea" .. ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

I like the remixes of old NES and SNES games.

Particularly Ninja Gaiden and FF6.

Hmm..I think I'm a geek and I like it.

If you haven't already heard it, you should really check out The Minibosses, a rock group that plays only Nintendo songs in dueling guitar, bass and drums format. They absolutely burn through every theme from Castlevania 3 in a eight minute montage of rock. Songs are available for download on their website, here.

All the Cake fans here make me happy. What makes me even happier is that they are coming to my college in April. :D This doesn't quite make up for missing both Social D AND the Pixies this winter, but it's a start.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Right now:

At the Gates - Cold

Next up:

Primordial - The Golden Spiral

Not a full-time metalhead, but mostly. There's some rock and classic I like to listen to. And folk also, but it's mostly metal.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A band by the name of The Bravery is singlehandedly going to save modern rock as we know it. Their latest single, "An Honest Mistake" makes 80's fans like myself want to stand up and weep with joy.

Are you all dressed up like The Cure

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.