Is the Exile force sensitive at all?

Is the Exile a wound in the force or not? If s/he is it begs the question whether they can actually use the force since "it doesn't feel like it did," or if they're actually leeching their powers from the living entities around them (as with the sith warriors ;) ). Personally I think that if you can have a vergence in the force (Anakin), then I don't see why you can't have a divergence - that is someone with a negative connection to the force. Also there is no reason to believe Visas' words of loyalty towards the end of the game if she is being controlled by a bond.

Anyway I really like this idea and think it could have played a much larger role in the story. LS characters could have had to struggle with the morality of their existence, whilst DS would have to cope with the knowledge that they could not survive without others.

According to all the Key characters, the Exile manipulates the Force through other peoples' connection to it. Kreia elaborates some more on this.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

They were morons serving Vrook... :ermm:

That would have killed them, or hurt them badly, or, perhaps the Exile was healing???

The Exile was a vacuum after M5, and it talks more about it...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I think the exile uses the overflow of force.

He is a hole in the force, so he can't feel it in himself and perceive it as in the past, but thanks to Kreia he learns (again) to hear the force around him and to use it (actually not drawing it from other people as Nihilus)

In my opinion the council is trying to make him "deaf" to the force and this will make no more possible to feel the force around him.

Well the jedi masters do talk about how he was never the strongest in the force, but was always a natural leader because of how easily he forms force bonds (which of course lead to his downfall at M-V).

People seem to forget how several characters throughout the whole game (atleast as a lightsider) talk about how the exile can become whole again and the wound in the force he carries with him can be healed as he heals others.

Of course Kreia doesn't like that idea very much...

Now as for weither or not he's using the force directly at the start of the game, he is, but the force is very weak in him because of the wound. Imagine the Exile on one side of a great divide (like the grand canyon), and the force is on the other side. He can still hear it, but it's (to barrow from the game) like an echo at the edge of his hearing. He might be using his force bond with Kreia as a crutch at this point, but I don't think that lasts for too long.

IMO (mostly because I think the Jedi Councel consists of fools and morons) as the lightside exile progresses through the story and starts calling upon the force again, he reconnects with and heals himself so then the divide between him and the force lessons.

The Darkside exile feeds off of those he vangishes, and progresses down the same path as Darth Nihilus.