7. Bao-Dur

8. Mira

9. Kreia

10. G0-T0

11. Hanharr

12. Disciple

manthing2.jpg

Trask Ulgo was awesome.

It takes guts and courage to go face to face with a Sith Lord(even if it IS Bandon) to save the life of someone you just met.

But my favorite is Jolee. Least favorite...really don't have one. Found them all interesting to some extent.

I've only played as a LS male so far, so I don't know much about Disciple or Hanharr.

My favorite party member is probably Visas, even though I wish she had been developed even more. I'm not sure why I love her so much, but I've really liked her from even before I played the game. As soon as I read her bio on the website, I thought to myself "She sounds really cool. She's probably a DS only character. Maybe I could be evil at first, have her join my party, then turn good and see if I can redeem her." So when I found out that Visas wasn't a DS only character and that I could redeem her, I was very happy.

Favourites as in on board the Ebon hawk or favourite "away team" ? Makes quite a difference.

I love the discussions with Kreia, but she always stays on the Hawk. It reduces the xp I get.

When going away, I usually take Hanharr and T3. The little Tin Can is just a main battle tank on wheels ;)

Probably two of my favourites too anyway.

Least use... would be Goto and Handmaiden. Goto just has that "feel" that there is something missing to his purpose in the game and Handmaiden, despite using Lingerie of Mass Seduction DC20 and a nice voice, I find little use for her. Hanharr is just more interesting.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

KOTOR:

1. HK-47

2. Mission Vao

3. Bastila Shan

4. Zaalbar

=======

TSL:

1. HK-47

2. Kreia (only when playing ds)

3. Visas Marr

4. T3-M4

5. Atton Rand

Kreia is fine work.

A pure LS npc of that quality would be nice.

I've only played as a LS male so far, so I don't know much about Disciple or Hanharr.

My favorite party member is probably Visas, even though I wish she had been developed even more. I'm not sure why I love her so much, but I've really liked her from even before I played the game. As soon as I read her bio on the website, I thought to myself "She sounds really cool. She's probably a DS only character. Maybe I could be evil at first, have her join my party, then turn good and see if I can redeem her." So when I found out that Visas wasn't a DS only character and that I could redeem her, I was very happy.

I completely agree, I don't know what Visas does right, but she does it very right,... Whatever it is.

So we have one person who seems to like Hanharr, still no love for GOTO... Hah!

I usually take the handmaiden for that extra punch, and Atton, he's decent with a lightsaber and he's got demolition and stealth skills I lack. I take Visas alot too, she's also good in a fight and has stealth skills. I don't use Kreia alot, but no one can deny she's one of the more valuable members because of the force bond, and she's one of the only characters I got who knows any LS powers, especially force heal, I don't bring her along too much because her alignement can't be changed. The first time I played the game, I used Bao-dur alot, he's loaded with tech skills, in this game I'd use him but I don't want to level him until he decides to become a jedi (which he has not done so far :* ), the more I look at it though, the more I think he's better off staying a tech and bringing his skills way up there.

As for the droids, they're great for looks, Goto looks cool, sounds cool, so does HK, and T3 is, well T3 :) , but I don't use them that much because they're only good with ranged weapons, and are they really that tough ? Anyway, you can't do as much damage with a blaster as you can with a lightsaber. Hanharr I'd be more inclined to use if he could become a jedi, he seems like a very capable fighter though. And Canderous, well for what little time I get him, I use him for sure.

Frankly, Goto, Hanharr or Mira feel more like characters that were added just to fill up spaces in the character selection screen.

There's just one complaint I got, among your allies, you get 4 fighters(some become guardians), 3 scouts(most become or are sentinels), and only 1 consular(whith only 1 hand). What's the problem here, could'nt there have been more consulars ? It seems to me Mira could have become a consular, not another sentinel.

Whenever I have Hanharr in my party I always control him myself. He's just so deadly.

The only one I've never really found much use for is GOTO. The place he would have been really useful was on his own ship. I think the level designer is laughing at that one.

Get to know Hanhar he's deep :cool:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]