Favoreite NPC and/or Party Member

I must say, since I first saw her I hada thing for Visas Marr, it was intoxicating.

I said to myself, after the introduction cutscene with her speaking to Nihlis; "I am going to be pissed if I can't get her in my party" And I did. :D

But theres just something about her, shes so complex and mysterious, its sexy (and I'm not one to usually be overtly drawn to those characteristics) I was just enfatuated with her. I can't place my finger on it, but theres something else, Con gratulations and GREAT JOB on her Obsidian. You can tell that she doesnt fully feel for the Darkside, and she does honestly care for your character (mine anyway) but she's torn, she wants revenege still. And once I leveld her up some and got some decent equipment on her, I saw that she kicked ass too. Together we are a two women killing machine, myself primarly going up close and whacking away, but still not half bad in the force, probly 65% sabers and 35% force, she about the oppasite. Nothing can stand in our way.

As for LEAST favorite, its easy. If I don't get a chance to kill Hanharr it will reafrim my suspution there is no god. Goto too, but if I could suck the life force of on character slowly, it would be Hanharr, somehow he thinks he can kill The Exile when even Juhanni would find him easy pickings. Anyway, post your thoughts.

Favorite - Atton...although at this point Disciple comes in a close 2nd for me.

Least Favorite - Hanharr as well. Just not my kind of character at all.

I haven't played as a male Exile yet, so I don't know about handmaiden.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My favorite NPC has to be either Atton or Master Vrook.. Atton is funny as hell, and there's something about Vrook too, that makes him likeable.. Can't put my finger on what, though..

Another NPC that *seems* cool, is Mira, but I wouldn't know, since I've only played the game through as a darkside character, and ended up with that lame ass Hanharr (who stayed in the Ebon Hawk for the duration of the game).

Well, the worst npc's has to be Hanharr and Darth Nihilus.. There's nothing fun about encountering a muted sith lord..

I havent gotten to use Handmaiden yet either, but I doubt I'll like her. Atris has an attitude (really enjoyed killing her, I felt the most conflicted killing the guy with the musthache on Nar Shadda, but oh well) and so do her handmaidens. Discple was ok... i diddnt use him as much as I intended, I diddn't get to kill hanharr or G0-T0... :huh: Come to think of it for some reason I like T3-M4, and HK-47 for his banter, but it took me a long time to get him so all he did was assult the Tomb on Dxun (trying to keep spoilerish things as vague as possible)

Atton was useful, but when my evil ways rubbed off he turned into an ****, Bao Dur... well I'm not quiet sure about him yet... Can anyone comment on Handmaiden and/or Mira?

Guest Damar Stiehl

Favourites: Mira and Handmaiden. My sexy ass-kicking Padawans.

Least favourite: G0T0 and Visas. I never developed any interest in G0T0, and Visas is just too... clingy.

favorite: LS Male - Handmaiden

DS Male - Visas

LS Female - Atton

DS Female - HK-47

note: these are the ones for each I perfer in my party whenever possible.

least favorite: GO-TO no matter what I play. I don't even converse with it after the initial meeting and I never use or level it.