Exile's Revenge?

I've been really inspired by the wonderful sketches lately, and I was thinking about Atton's cut death scene (well who hasn't?). I thought wouldn't it be interesting if Atton's death put Exile over the edge and made her go all DS, wanting revenge? Sort of like Anakin in AOTC...

So I did a little quick sketch (well had to be quick since it's 3 am and I'm tired ;)):

revenge.jpg

my Exile model there... :p

Funny, I had kind of a similar thought the first time I played KOTOR 1... I was as LS as I could be, but I remember telling my bf that if for whatever reason, Carth got killed by Malak (or whoever), I'd be so pissed I'd be doing an about-face and go DS in a snap.

I guess this is why Jedi aren't allowed to fall in love.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

precisely...

going for the vrook effect again: you young ones have let your guards down, did I not say that passion leads to the dark side, and what have you done, you have embraced your passions with earnest and delight.

Passions cloud the mind and blur the senses, they mix emotions of love , a most beatutiful thing.. but also of jealousy and hate and rage. Those who submit to their passions never pause to think what are the consequences of their actions. They will plow ahead with their hearts filled with emotions so sure of themselves only to look back and be ashamed of the thing they have done. Regret and guilt follows and the slow descend to the dark side has indeed begun. Heed my words padawans and forget your passions for it is not for the destiny of the Jedi to fall in love..

wahahahahahaha.. I love doing that... btw eji... nice pic I lurv it!

I've been really inspired by the wonderful sketches lately, and I was thinking about Atton's cut death scene (well who hasn't?).  I thought wouldn't it be interesting if Atton's death put Exile over the edge and made her go all DS, wanting revenge?  Sort of like Anakin in AOTC...

So I did a little quick sketch (well had to be quick since it's 3 am and I'm tired :)):

revenge.jpg

my Exile model there...  :)

Even if I cared if Atton died I was already "over the edge, full DS" so its a moot point.

Furthermore, this would be making some pretty wild assumptions about MY character, this is why its pretty hard to do sequels to RPGs using the same characters. Perhaps I am roleplaying that Atton and I just dont get along? Supposing I roleplay a man? (I dont, but still) or like I said, they had already given into the dark side? Or maybe I'm more sensetive to what your describing because that has happened to me, Only it was real life, not a cideo game. Or maybe I'm just an **** who likes to fight. My conclusion, a mix of the latter two.