Lego Star Wars

Biggest fault of the EP 3 game was the "witty banter" tossed back and forth between the characters. Also the fact that the only thing you had to do in the entire game was block until they left you and opening. They also changed some things like Windu falling from Palpitines window and Anakin fighting him all over the palace complex. Or Obi trying to fight a republic aussalt carrier.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My friends and I all enjoyed Lego Starwars. If I had kids I'd plop them in front of this for hours. The episode three game was not so hot. I'd have to agree with Calax that there was way too much blocking. And throwing your lightsaber? Ugn. But the duel feature was not so bad.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved LEGO Star Wars! All the gimics and stuff were hilarious!

The fighting was easy and repetitive but hey, it has to be easy for young players as well.

The smiling Rebel Troopers were just gold...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Maybe you need to have grown up playing with real Lego to get that extra satisfaction from it ... I certainly thought the gameplay was superb, regardless, but I did have an awful lot of Lego ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Maybe you need to have grown up playing with real Lego to get that extra satisfaction from it ... I certainly thought the gameplay was superb, regardless, but I did have an awful lot of Lego ...

I definatly agree with you on all three points there!! :thumbsup:

Loved the game ;)