Lego Star Wars

Yeah here you go: http://www.gamershell.com/news/20766.html link to the demo. I played it to and it's horrible. What are they doing with our Star Wars??? :lol:

Man, i actually thought the lego star wars demo was pretty kick ass. I mean, its no halflife 2, but you have to admit that its pretty clever and fun! Thats what legos are all about. Using the force to put together lego blocks to make control consols and stuff kicks ass. And you have to be dead inside to not smile when they whip out those fat ass light sabers that look exactly like the toys but light up.

I weep for your soul.

Man, i actually thought the lego star wars demo was pretty kick ass. I mean, its no halflife 2, but you have to admit that its pretty clever and fun! Thats what legos are all about. Using the force to put together lego blocks to make control consols and stuff kicks ass. And you have to be dead inside to not smile when they whip out those fat ass light sabers that look exactly like the toys but light up.

I weep for your soul.

Damn straight. This is going to be one kickass game.

End of thread.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

• 4 months later...

I'm very interested in this game. Anyone actually own it? If so, how's it run - is it really buggy like some other games that I know of *Cough, Sith Lords cough*? LA has officially turned off the 'trust them to do it right and fix it when it's broken' phase of my life.

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Anybody know where ShadowPaladin went? I haven't seen him for ages.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Potent posted in the handheld thread last, but I haven't seen him since.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I think his job takes him away on business for weeks at a time. That's why you'll see him postwhore for about 3 weeks straight, then disappear for about 2 or 3 weeks straight afterwards.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hope so. Great guy.

kirottu said:

Star Wars LEGO is fun, if you look at it just like that.

It's a kid's game that is goofy animated and is just silly. I actually enjoyed the demo.

It's actually gotten pretty good reviews, because no one is expecting a revolutionary game here. It's just kiddie fun!

What?

kirottu said:

Oh.

Black mage died.

Edit: Is it that bad?

kirottu said:

Oh. Sorry then. I had it first tho'.

You wouldn't happen to have a good option? Suggest something. My imagination is running on off-phase.

kirottu said: