lost group members on telos ;p

it seems i've missplaced my group members... Am on Telos, was running in solo mode as b-4d4 to do the anti-czerka quest. come back get returned to myself rather than being b-4d4, but i'm still solo. No big deal i think to myself, kreia and atton are probably in our quarters... well, no they're not. Now there's about 5000 people attacking and I can't solo them and I can't find my group. Am I bugged? Or am I not looking for my groupmates in the right spot? any feedback would be welcome cause I dont really want to redo everything from the last save before b-4d4 if kreia and atton are just hiding around the next corner...

Just put them back into your group with your party selection screen.

The same thing happens to me....not sure if it's a bug or just the way the storyline goes....but I've always been able to put my party back together.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |