screenshots

If you used the PrintScreen key it's in the programfiles/lucasarts/swkotor2 folder........

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No...it's just in the main swkotor folder, not one of the sub-folders...At least, on my XP-pro system.

they're tga files - K2_00001.tga K2_00002.tga etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mine's set to 0 and I can still use printsreen to take a screenshot that gets place in that folder.

Honestly, I think my swkotor2.ini does aboslutely nothing - the game completely ignores it when I've tried to do any of the stuff people talk about.

• 2 weeks later...

Argh...perhaps someone can help- I can take screenshots no problem, but I can't get the GUI to stop showing up in them. Changes to swkotor2.ini dont seem to be doing anything, unless i'm doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

Argh...perhaps someone can help- I can take screenshots no problem, but I can't get the GUI to stop showing up in them.  Changes to swkotor2.ini dont seem to be doing anything, unless i'm doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

Nope, trust me you're doing everything right... but unfortunately nothing has worked so far to get rid of the GUI's. For now, we're stuck with them...

-----------------

If you need shots for a mod, take T3 with you (disable frame buffer effects). Have your PC "strike a pose" then quickly TAB over to T3 and CAPS LOCK for 1st person view. Snap a few shots, rinse and repeat.

Visas & Kreia might not be such a good choice however, their Force Sight makes more some funky shots :wub:

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!