KOTOR 2 Quotes

This is one of those times where I'm convinced you're thinking three steps ahead of me, and I cannot see the destination. -- Disciple's reaction to when you 'give' the Ebon Hawk back to the guy in Nal Shadda

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Colonel Tobin: (in the cantina after meeting with Kavar) Get them, men. And watch your aim. Civilian casualties cause a mess of paperwork.

Atton:Don't you ever give it a rest?

Atton:Fine, don't mind me, I just need to get some stuff from the cargo hold.

Handmaiden:You know the first tier of styles, but you hold back because I am unarmed. Tell me where you were trained.

Atton:What can I say; I'm a quick study.

HandmaidenYou lie. Few know the Echani styles by reflex.

Atton: Oh, yeah? Guess you saw a lot of the world while you were freezing your cargo hold off in the ice academy, didn't you, sister? Next time I walk in here, I'm carrying a blaster.(turns around) Oh, yeah, one other thing - don't think I haven't noticed the way you've been sparring with our ex-Jedi friend. This isn't some pleasure yacht, so if I did know all the Echani movements, I might know more than just the first tier, including the etiquette rituals. So keep your hands where I can see them.

Handmaiden: Fool.

Atton: Schutta.

I also like how all the droids say "Dwoooo" if something disappoitning happens. I love that. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

The scene in Nal Shadda's bar, where you're supposed to get rid of all the pazaak champions - what the female one says to Atton after he 'plays' a game with her for 'you'. That one cracked me up. I can't remember the exact words off-hand tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Two come to mind right now..

On Telos if your going Darkside, and Atton comments on your face getting old and your starting to look like Kreia, he says some sort of insult like "Your getting eaten up by the force and now your showing it" then immediately after I say "Let's Play Pazaak." :-

Also on Telos when you steal the medical supplies for the evil dobo smuggling merchant, the guard runs in and asks what's going on, and my exile was like

THE CANISTER JUST BURST OPEN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

ROFL!!!

The scene in Nal Shadda's bar, where you're supposed to get rid of all the pazaak champions - what the female one says to Atton after he 'plays' a game with her for 'you'. That one cracked me up. I can't remember the exact words off-hand tho.

I think it was something along the lines how lucky you're to have such a 'big player' in your company... let's just say it made me nearly spit my drink out and put Atton in somewhat... different light. :">

I had to go look for it...

You the player: I just want to play some pazaak.

Atton: I think maybe you should let me....handle...this one. (fade out)

Female pazaak player: That was...magnificent. Thank you for such a stimulating game.