Darth Malaks Armor

Now this is really starting to get me down, is it just a rip-off fibre armor or does it actually look like Malaks from KotOR 1? Ive been through the game more than a couple of times now, and not the mearest hint of any of the named equipment <sigh> is it even worth the effort I'm investing in it, please someone put my mind at rest LoL

I found 2 Exar Kun suits, one on Ravager, the other in Saquesh's stronghold. They aren't that special--Def +9, Max Dex +3, no bonuses and restricts powers.

I like using the Ossus Keeper Robe with all those stat bonuses.

Also found 4 or 5 Circlets of Sarresh.

The Jal Shey, Zeaison (whatever), and Malak's supposed armor look like CRAP! Every time I got one I either left it where I found it or sold it. They could have done better than that. Some little goofy armor with a butt skirt.... yeah, so cool. They should have combined robes and armor...like the kind that Obi-Wan wears in the Star Wars cartoons on Cartoon Network. That looked pretty cool. I'm just comparing.

Finally I'm level 2.....do I get any extra perks? :cool: post-1310-1110826812_thumb.jpg

Edited by Retnuh

I wish there were easier ways to get the named robes and Malak's armor. :)

I found Matukai Apprentice Robes in the restoration zone, Ossus Keeper on Onderon and Norris on Goto's yacht. Plus plenty of Jedi/Dark Jedi robes, regular and Knight.