Finished...

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

Finished last night as a lightside Consular 18/Weaponsmaster 18, the highest level reasonably attainable IMO without grinding the Hissis in the tomb for three days...

Gameplay-wise. Didn't have any problems at first. Started having absolutely horrid frame drops in Ebon Hawk after Nar Shaddaa (AT Nar Shaddaa exclusively actually) after Goto's Yacht sequence. Had an occassional frame drop on Dantooine near the Ebon Hawk, but nowhere else. Had grand total of 1 crash, Vrook only knows why. Pretty good.

Latest Catalyst drivers break the game, causing screen corruption to the point of absolute unplayability (you literally can't see ANYTHING). That's a bugger and I hope the patch addresses it, or at least the next Cat release does...

Had some dialog loops and broken quests. I could never catch the Escaped Criminals (even tho I saw them leave Czerka offices), and I actually could recruit people for Khoonda Militia AFTER the Khoonda situation was resolved. Oh, and I never managed to get Visas to teach me Force Sight and had to cheat it in.

Story-wise. The ending blew, badly. I hated the fact that the sickly-sweet Visas and Mandalore were force-fed to me for the Ravager assault. I'm sorry Canderous, you're a kickass soldier, but I'd rather have Mira and Handmaiden with me at the end than you and the Amazing No-Eyes Girl.

Then of course there's the question of Mira and Hanharr; T3 and HK; the Remote and G0-T0. By the way, how did the planet blow up in the end if the Remote was pinned by G0-T0 and couldn't possibly set off the mass shadow generator?

And how did the Ebon Hawk, which was crumpled and bashed after the fall, heal itself in the matter of minutes to whisk me away into the sunset?

And speaking of riding off into the sunset, I didn't even get to say WHAT I was going to do. I talked to Kreia about the future, and then my only option was to kill her violently or politely ask her to expire on her own. Where DID I go afterwards?

There are many things missing, but it's all been said before, and it's kinda sad. In this case, the journey was 10 times better than the destination.

Guest Damar Stiehl

I played LS throwing tons of Force Storm just fine :lol:

When you have 800 FP, you really don't care about costs :)

"In this case, the journey was 10 times better than the destination".

then truly you have learned the force... for it is an unending journey that will span the galaxies and increase your wisdom into a thousand folds..

actually found that on a fortune cookie.. my suggestion is.. immerse yourself in cold water.. then run around the house, compound or neighborhood in your underpants... with a pink or sky blue blankie for a cloak and shout "I am the exile, fear me mortals, I am searching the true sith, I am looking for resolution".. also scare a lot of children...

there that should send some parents to thier lawyers and to badger LA for an ending... :lol:

"In this case, the journey was 10 times better than the destination".

then truly you have learned the force... for it is an unending journey that will span the galaxies and increase your wisdom into a thousand folds..

actually found that on a fortune cookie.. my suggestion is.. immerse yourself in cold water.. then run around the house, compound or neighborhood in your underpants... with a pink or sky blue blankie for a cloak and shout "I am the exile, fear me mortals, I am searching the true sith, I am looking for resolution".. also scare a lot of children...

there that should send some parents to thier lawyers and to badger LA for an ending... :)

:p:lol::lol: that one was funny

I hated the fact that the sickly-sweet Visas and Mandalore were force-fed to me for the Ravager assault.

I disliked that tons myself. It's one thing to make me pick different members than my preference in a split mission (dxun) and another to take over my choice completely.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Finished last night as a lightside Consular 18/Weaponsmaster 18, the highest level reasonably attainable IMO without grinding the Hissis in the tomb for three days...

What was your final total experience at level 36 ? According to the step increases I saw you would need to end up with a total of 630,000 - 666,000 XP.

I also played LS and sought every XP opportunity I could find, but only reached 410,000. The only quest I left unfinished was completing the Telo fuel deal. I even managed to get the XP for Grenn's fugitives quest by lying to him and saying I killed them.

So I'd really like to know how you reasonably attained the additional 220,000 XP playing LS without cheats or exploits. :blink:

Guest Damar Stiehl

I didn't say I didn't grind the Hississ AT ALL... I just didn't grind them for three days, which is prolly what it would take to get to 50... :shifty:

Too bad there isn't a kill counter in TSL, I'd like to know how many I did end up frying.