Patch

The patch is coming out soon. I know the following is a lame excuse, but the week that GDC happens (Game Developers Conference), which was last week, things sometimes slow down a bit in the industry.

We'll try to post when it is coming out in the next few days.

Feargus Urquhart

CEO

Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

I can't wait for the day when i log on to obsianent.com and see the words "KOTOR II Patch Released... Click Here" - ahh happy days.

Then again, I'm looking forward to seeing ati.com have "catalyst 5.4 available - WITH KOTORII FIX!"

I look forward to an announcement (maybe with some of the patch fixes listed?) with great interest!

I can't wait for the day when i log on to obsianent.com and see the words "KOTOR II Patch Released... Click Here" - ahh happy days.

Then again, I'm looking forward to seeing ati.com have "catalyst 5.4 available - WITH KOTORII FIX!"

I look forward to an announcement (maybe with some of the patch fixes listed?) with great interest!

I'm still waiting for the content-patch. Maybe KotOR III:The fall the of the Sith Empire will be out before that :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The patch is coming out soon. I know the following is a lame excuse, but the week that GDC happens (Game Developers Conference), which was last week, things sometimes slow down a bit in the industry.

Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

The patch is coming out soon.  I know the following is a lame excuse, but the week that GDC happens (Game Developers Conference), which was last week, things sometimes slow down a bit in the industry.

Thanks for the update! Hmm... a few days from now we'll know...

[Force Persuade]You will tell me when it's coming out, now.

[Failure]Your jedi mind tricks are useless on me!

[Persuade/Intimidate]You will tell me when it's coming out now, or I'll... I'll... do something!

[Failure]What type of threat is that? Ha!

[Persuade]Please.... pretty please.... I'll give you my firstborn...

[Awareness]You don't even have a firstborn, do you?

;)

The patch is coming out soon.  I know the following is a lame excuse, but the week that GDC happens (Game Developers Conference), which was last week, things sometimes slow down a bit in the industry.

Good to hear, i'm looking forward to it

Soon is soon enough for me. Time goes by too damn fast for me these days. ....middle of March already...sheesh.

But anyway - I also would be eager to have an idea of patch content. Something to gnaw on during the process.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I know it's only been three weeks, but the wait seems interminable. So, in the words of the late, great Chris Farley, I have to ask, "Sweet mother of God! What is the hold-up??"

GDC I expect.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

LA is probably cheap and only authorized one patch, so obsidian is doing the most that they can.

LA will probably say no to a content patch because they are cheap and it would prove that they rushed KotOR2 out for Xmas for the Xbox

I know it's only been three weeks, but the wait seems interminable. So, in the words of the late, great Chris Farley, I have to ask, "Sweet mother of God! What is the hold-up??"

GDC I expect.

That was more of a desperate, plaintive rhetorical question than a serious one, but thanks for answering anyway. I find that sometimes it's a relief to express frustration, rather than hold it in and let it fester into bitterness.

Still waiting......... :'(

Chant with me:

Sooooooooon, soooooon, soooon.....

manthing2.jpg