When you play too much Kotor2

"$12.99 for that Creed CD, please."

"Do you accept computer spikes?"

Creed CD? I'm sorry but too much KOTOR 2 can't be blamed for your type of problems

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"$12.99 for that Creed CD, please."

"Do you accept computer spikes?"

Creed CD? I'm sorry but too much KOTOR 2 can't be blamed for your type of problems

Nah - I don't actually like Creed, but I stole the joke from Red vs Blue. ^_^

http://files.redvsblue.com/NYC2/RvB_NYC2.mov

manthing2.jpg

You start copying the AI and you use the same sort of words. You also say "Nothing. Never mind" after approaching someone like 20 times.

You also "expand your vocabulary" and use KotOR insults: schutta, go space (insert name, thing, or "yourself" here), etc.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

You throw your cat into a snowbank and think/say to yourself

"Enfluence lost: Billy"(guilty here)

*after loosing a fist fight at work/school/bar etc*

"Thats unfair! I lost like 5 saving throws!"

or

"Thats unfair! You succeeded every saving throw!"

*after being beaten when all you did was throw your palm in front of you trying to do Force Wave*

*Blue screen of death* T3, get your metal ass over here!

You refer to people as meatbags.

You dream of Visas (guilty)

"Were you rejected for the concept art model for Sion for being TOO ugly?"

I'll come up with some more later

When you look in the mirror youre surprised you dont have that blue\red background behind you like on the character screen.

You gather your families jewelry in search of "lightsaber crystals"

You start looking inside all the containers you can find in your city in search of "random loot", if you cant open it you start bashing it...

When you see people with old\wrinkled\untanned\unhealthy skin on their faces you think

"a darksider" :lol: if you see an "old timers home" you think "OMG a sith base."

When you keep trying to take screenshots of every scene/dialogue cool battle in the game.

When your spouse starts to play the game on the PC next to yours in order to be in the same room with you once in a while. :thumbsup:

When you decide that sleep is unneccesary because the Force is with you.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When Talking to your friend:

Friend: "Man, are you all right?? Youre speaking strangely."

You: Querry: "What makes you say that?"

You: Statement:"I dont see anything strange in the way I speak"

:*

i tried hk-talk for an rpg i'm running with friends who've never played kotor. boy was that shot down quick. "if i could pull this off with a sarcastic britishy accent, trust me, it'd be hilarious!"

(guilty in a dream, anyway) you have a task ahead of you that your not sure you want to do. you imagine the load screen, and figure that if you save beforehand, you'll be able to re-load your save, and you can try it another way.

When you're considering doing a fourth playthrough....

Ugh....I need to get another game...

Vampire: The Masqurade - Bloodlines. Great game. I can't decide if its KOTOR2's equal, or slight superior.

It's inferior, at least until they make it run nicely on my computer. You need a serious amount of memory to play that game, for shame :-

It's also extremely scary. I still sat through the lagging framerates and played it three times, however.

But I have to agree with Angry Sherpa, only to add...

'When you're considering doing a sixth playthrough.' :D