When you play too much Kotor2

you think like this....

Friend: I'm setting up a benefit concert for Relay for Life: it's a typical benefit, so no cash, you'll only get whatever the bartender gives you in free beer.

Me: Okay, I'll ask the guys, but I'll try to swing them on it. *light side points gained*

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

When you talk to somebody and wonder how you gain influence points...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If somebody wants to borrow money you tell him:

"No I can't, you will be beated around the corner and get very unhappy if I give you money"

If you try to get Juma Juice in a cafe

If you ask in the same cafe if the next room is human-friendly or has poisonos gasses.

If you tell somebody to jump off a building and they respond: "Yes, faster down"

You refer to "meatbag" when talking about humans

(for men): When your GF tells you: "I love you", you respond with "I love you too", then pick a sniper rifle and blast here

(for female): When your BF tells you: "I love you", you respond with "I love you too", knock him cold with a stun prod and starve him...

You dress yourself up like Mira or Atton

When somebody says: "I've got a bad feeling about this" you respond with "OMG, where's the Quicksave button!?!"

You break into somebody's house, kill them and wonder why the TSF/cops are searching for you

Edited by Battlewookiee

You start seeing strange bubbles everywhere and start trying to disarm/recover them.

You start to bash doors instead of normally opening them.

Whenever you speak to someone, several conversation choices appear before your eyes.

You start to breakdown empty Coke cans and try to make repair parts out of them.

You run around your house several times trying to trigger non-existent cutscenes.

You try to figure out which dialogue option will gain you the most influence with your parents. :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

When you know that when you die, you won't have a clue about what is going on as your last few hours were rushed and full of plot-holes.

You keep spending time with people although you don't like like 'em and know they're going to betray you. Hell, you even take 'em with you for roadtrips.

"$12.99 for that Creed CD, please."

"Do you accept computer spikes?"

Creed Cd?

(Force kill on jag) TAKE THIS FOOL! (/Force kill on jag)

Why doesn't it work?! No....my power....that's....impossible....just...a game?!...never!!!!

CREED MUST DIE! Oh wait they broke up and scott made a fool of himself to all his christian buddies...that's good enough for me....

"$12.99 for that Creed CD, please."

"Do you accept computer spikes?"

Creed Cd?

(Force kill on jag) TAKE THIS FOOL! (/Force kill on jag)

Why doesn't it work?! No....my power....that's....impossible....just...a game?!...never!!!!

CREED MUST DIE! Oh wait they broke up and scott made a fool of himself to all his christian buddies...that's good enough for me....

Surely you must have seen the Red vs. Blue guide to the internet? ^_^

http://files.redvsblue.com/NYC2/RvB_NYC2.mov

manthing2.jpg

When your girlfriend lying on your bed asking you to join her,

you tell yourself to the deepest of your senses

You : "I must resist the temptation of the darkside, galaxy must come first! "

then you leave her for your computer =P !

When you start thinking Sion as your teddy bear and hug him to sleep everynight.

What? :)

I think we got a winner here.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy