A Debate forum?

B5C

I suspect that admin will be hesitant to implement at this time such an addition. BIS used to have Ye Olde and that was quite the barrel of fish :rolleyes: At the moment political debates and discussions are being permitted as a privilege and not a right per se on the boards. As long as they maintain a level of decorum and respect, I believe that such discussions will continue to be permitted. Regardless, it is my impression that they are ultimately seen as a 'privilege' and that their permissibility completely depends on the manner in which they are contributed to by those who take part in the discussions.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I suspect that admin will be hesitant to implement at this time such an addition. BIS used to have Ye Olde and that was quite the barrel of fish :rolleyes: At the moment political debates and discussions are being permitted as a privilege and not a right per se on the boards. As long as they maintain a level of decorum and respect, I believe that such discussions will continue to be permitted. Regardless, it is my impression that they are ultimately seen as a 'privilege' and that their permissibility completely depends on the manner in which they are contributed to by those who take part in the discussions.

I can accept that as good news! :D