Need more components!

use the mandalore/T3/other companions ability to give you more items that can be destroyed, but you must have less than 10 in your inventory, i'm ussualy used mandalore, he can give us infinite mandalorian shield, so break that shield until it's under 10, or zero ofcourse, and then talk to hi to receive the infinite shield and breaking em'

YEs i know but I have found that the repair skill of the character using the beach doen't make any difference to the number of components. And even the best items haven't got more than 90 in them.

For some reason I have never got the dialogue option to get sheilds for Mandalore?

You need a Repair skill of 20 to have an item breakdown into the same amount of components that it would cost to create.

If you'er breaking down something that's worth only 1 component to begin with, 20 Repair won't make a whit of difference.

But if you're breaking down an 'expensive' blaster or armor, you'll notice.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh wait...sorry...yes it's the Exiles skill used to breakdown items - anyone else's skill can be used to create, but only Exiles is (supposed) to be for breakdown.

Although, some say that's not true for them. Just more inconsistent glitches. :ermm:

P.S. The endless components/energy shield etc. tricks don't work on my PC version of the game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts