the extended ending, and Atton/Disciple questions

I read on some forum that when u finish the game and the credits roll, there will be an extended ending depending on whether you played lightside or darkside...

I replayed the end boss fight and waited for the credits to roll but there was NO extended ending!

I feel cheated. Is there really no extended ending?

I feel so unsatisfied by the abruptness of it all. The Mira, GOTO and T3 subquests are never concluded... And Ebon Hawk just suddenly comes back to life. If this were a movie I'd throw popcorn at the screen!

Also, I have a question about the Disciple. Why does he work for the Republic? I didn't manage to gain high enough influence with him to find out.

Also, if Atton is also an ex-Jedi who was a Jedi Assassin, wouldn't that make him Sith? Jedi are supposed to treasure life right?

But overall, I really enjoyed the game. The gameplay process was definitely above average, although the conclusion was a huge disappointment.

I'll try and answer your Atton question. He was never a Jedi before you meet him. He was a soldier in the Republic during the Mand. Wars who went to follow Revan in the Jedi Civil War. With the Sith he became an assassin, killing Jedi. I hope that helps.

I'll try and answer your Atton question. He was never a Jedi before you meet him. He was a soldier in the Republic during the Mand. Wars who went to follow Revan in the Jedi Civil War. With the Sith he became an assassin, killing Jedi. I hope that helps.

Right. But I didnt gain enough influence with him to learn why he left the Sith.

Atton left because he captured a jedi who touched him with the Force and threw him into mental confusion chaos - so he killed her because he hated her and loved her at the same time or something (for causing the confusion and making him see things differently) - and to save her from further torture maybe? - and then left.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oops... I guess I didn't really pay attn to that part while I was talking to him about his past ;p thanks!

i'm still wondering about disciple though. What was up with his transmission to the Republic and reporting to his masters?

i'm still wondering about disciple though. What was up with his transmission to the Republic and reporting to his masters?

I believe he is spying on you for the Republic, yes? If you play Male, he says something like:

"This is Mical... blah blah blah -- I've found the Exhile..."

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Atton killed Jedi, well. Actually, he said that he hurt them (a lot), then killed them. But, one day, a Jedi woman (I wonder how he hurts the Jedi again? :p ) found him, showed him the Force, etc.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."