Name the above kotor class

Lightning to the face?Thats how Palpatine got that messed up Face,mace Windu reflected Palp.'s own lightning at him into the face and it made his flesh begin to melt thus making him look like some sort of gooey furby.

Darth Coran, Sith klutz....

There is no reflecting going on with this lightning...u are just getting hit by lightning....many sith Lords shoot lightning...

And you haven't seen the movie yet have you? Let's see how it all unfolds....

DeathScepter...Sith in denial....Stalker of Darth Revan....

Revan has put a restraining order on DeathScepter...

I didn't see the movie,but I read the book.

Sithy Been Served. :)

God you're so simple minded....

I'm going to get out of my civilised manner of slamming and just slam you.

I know that's what happens in Episode 3 I just said u havent seen the movie, well to no real point really, just to say it.

But the lightning thing still seems to confuse you. I was not served by your post. Your post served nothing but a mentally retarded ewok his breakfast...

that was cruel you say? Well I've lost my ****ing mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

THE DARKSIDE HAS OVERWHELMED MY SENSES AND I HAVE DEVOTED MYSELF FULLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

In the post where I told a very complex story, just to get to the point of me kicking ur ass....I stated that I knocked ur saber out of ur hands and then electrocuted u, and then slit ur wrists to leave you to bleed to death....no where in that post did u reflect my lightning back at me...and in that sense, it has nothing to do with episode 3 or anything with any other star wars character......

Enjoy your breakfast....

DeathScepter is Revan made Flesh.

For he is one of the True Sith is cyber space.

Don't act like you're the Only one!!

--------

-------

Metadigital....you are the Dark Lord of Skywalker Sound.....Digital and Deadly!

goodness gracious,I was just joking around,that really hurt my feelings,not to sound sappy,but wow,that was incredibly rude.

Is it me, or does he remind you guys of the Sith Student at the Sith Acedemy in Kotor 1.....who didnt feel he was cut out for the Sith and u could either redeem him to the light or rat him out/kill him to Uthar.....

I say we kill him!

:devil:

is it me,or does he remind you of a rude inbred person without enough brain capability to spell words correctly? :huh:

So you would be a wookie scout if I did this right...?

Yeah. Also if you look at my posts, you can determine if I am darkside or if I am fit to be a Jedi or Sith. You can even crack wise at me. Or Death Scepter. :D

PixiesRock is a Jedi Consular. Is on the cusp of becoming a Jedi Master, but must first learn the truth, that pixies don't rock. :thumbsup:

DeathScepter. The first Jedi to experiment with the Darkside. Because of him, we are all caught in this madness. :p

He and Lord Satasn have engaged in this mock battle with words, and have yet to bust out the lightsabers. All they do is talk, all they'll ever do is talk. They prefer to let the fingertips do the talking. Where's the bloodshed already? :geek:

My money is on Satasn. He doesn't make typos.

Lightning to the face?Thats how Palpatine got that messed up Face,mace Windu reflected Palp.'s own lightning at him into the face and it made his flesh begin to melt thus making him look like some sort of gooey furby.

Darth Coran, Sith klutz....

There is no reflecting going on with this lightning...u are just getting hit by lightning....many sith Lords shoot lightning...

And you haven't seen the movie yet have you? Let's see how it all unfolds....

DeathScepter...Sith in denial....Stalker of Darth Revan....

Revan has put a restraining order on DeathScepter...

I didn't see the movie,but I read the book.

Sithy Been Served. >_<

God you're so simple minded....

I'm going to get out of my civilised manner of slamming and just slam you.

I know that's what happens in Episode 3 I just said u havent seen the movie, well to no real point really, just to say it.

But the lightning thing still seems to confuse you. I was not served by your post. Your post served nothing but a mentally retarded ewok his breakfast...

that was cruel you say? Well I've lost my ****ing mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o:)

THE DARKSIDE HAS OVERWHELMED MY SENSES AND I HAVE DEVOTED MYSELF FULLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

In the post where I told a very complex story, just to get to the point of me kicking ur ass....I stated that I knocked ur saber out of ur hands and then electrocuted u, and then slit ur wrists to leave you to bleed to death....no where in that post did u reflect my lightning back at me...and in that sense, it has nothing to do with episode 3 or anything with any other star wars character......

Enjoy your breakfast....

DeathScepter is Revan made Flesh.

For he is one of the True Sith is cyber space.

Don't act like you're the Only one!!

--------

-------

Metadigital....you are the Dark Lord of Skywalker Sound.....Digital and Deadly!

goodness gracious,I was just joking around,that really hurt my feelings,not to sound sappy,but wow,that was incredibly rude.

Is it me, or does he remind you guys of the Sith Student at the Sith Acedemy in Kotor 1.....who didnt feel he was cut out for the Sith and u could either redeem him to the light or rat him out/kill him to Uthar.....

I say we kill him!

:)

is it me,or does he remind you of a ruude inbred person without enough bran capability to spell words corectly? :huh:

See, I can mess with your post to make it look like you have typos as well.....

Nice try

He was trying to make me look stupid, I had to do it!

Baley, a modest Jedi Sentinal that was on Dantoine during the time of Revan's redemption. Baley was in the assembly the day Revan and his party were commended for their victory over Darth Malak! Master Baley was tragically killed on Katarr.

Lord Satasn? Have you defeated DeathScepter? He hasn't been seen all day.

Defeated? No, not so easily. My enemy is most likely gathering his strength, planning his next attack, forging alliances. He is a crafty one, he is he is, but little does he know.....of my.....hhmmm....Victory will be mine, soon.....very soon!

Mwuaha!!

Well it seems that SPAM has entered the sandbox ... so we'll thank everyone for their enthusiasm and sweep up the mess ...

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: