Name the above kotor class

Lightning to the face?Thats how Palpatine got that messed up Face,mace Windu reflected Palp.'s own lightning at him into the face and it made his flesh begin to melt thus making him look like some sort of gooey furby.

Darth Coran, Sith klutz....

There is no reflecting going on with this lightning...u are just getting hit by lightning....many sith Lords shoot lightning...

And you haven't seen the movie yet have you? Let's see how it all unfolds....

DeathScepter...Sith in denial....Stalker of Darth Revan....

Revan has put a restraining order on DeathScepter...

I didn't see the movie,but I read the book.

Sithy Been Served. :lol:

Odinson: is it true that Wookies have 147 different words for "hair" in their language?

Rosbjerg: you ain't no Buddhist monk with a scalp like that, that's for sure! (More like Richard Gere than the His Holiness the Dalai Lama). Sith Lord for sure!

No. There's only one word for hair. We made up the other 145, to fool idiotic visitors to Kashyyyk. Each of the 145 words is a keyword for the Shadowlands beasts to kill a "tourist". 145 commands for 145 ways to die by the animals of the shadowlands. Just for fun, that 1 extra word is a stop command. Just to tease the fools who come here.

Baley: Fell in a vat of blue paint while getting beaten up by a gizka. His main attack is the "Blue Suede Move"

So you would be a wookie scout if I did this right...?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

bombs really rnt my thing... i also view everything as a target.

words echoing through my skull, kill them all.

im also a bit weird on playing games where u get to do evil things to earn points... to me ur definition of evil is lacking. on jedi knight jedi acedemy i had a lot more fun. body parts flew, force choke to pick ppl up and slam them into walls or toss of cliffs, using a cheat code to use the take over body mind control and disposing of others was intersting....u can get the idea on hoe cruel i am...

I just got a 2nd onasi blaster,the first in the belly of a cannok,the 2nd in Freedon Nad's tomb,maybe Dustil was warped to the past by a phonebooth,fell in love with Nadd,and Nadd demanded he be buried with him...alive...DUN DUN DUN,carth got eaten by a cannok,and dustil had a homosexual affair with an avaris-crazed sith lord. :ph34r:

Baley: Fell in a vat of blue paint while getting beaten up by a gizka. His main attack is the "Blue Suede Move"
-sigged (w00t)

thepixiesrock-band of mutated sith lords who believe they're pixies :-

ThePixiesRock: Sith Assassin level 20 /Illusionist level 12

Baley: Sith Apprentice / Brass Ensemble

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lightning to the face?Thats how Palpatine got that messed up Face,mace Windu reflected Palp.'s own lightning at him into the face and it made his flesh begin to melt thus making him look like some sort of gooey furby.

There is no reflecting going on with this lightning...u are just getting hit by lightning....many sith Lords shoot lightning...

Sithy Been Served. :)

God you're so simple minded....

I'm going to get out of my civilised manner of slamming and just slam you.

I know that's what happens in Episode 3 I just said u havent seen the movie, well to no real point really, just to say it.

But the lightning thing still seems to confuse you. I was not served by your post. Your post served nothing but a mentally retarded ewok his breakfast...

that was cruel you say? Well I've lost my ****ing mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

THE DARKSIDE HAS OVERWHELMED MY SENSES AND I HAVE DEVOTED MYSELF FULLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o:)

In the post where I told a very complex story, just to get to the point of me kicking ur ass....I stated that I knocked ur saber out of ur hands and then electrocuted u, and then slit ur wrists to leave you to bleed to death....no where in that post did u reflect my lightning back at me...and in that sense, it has nothing to do with episode 3 or anything with any other star wars character......

Enjoy your breakfast....

DeathScepter is Revan made Flesh.

For he is one of the True Sith is cyber space.

Don't act like you're the Only one!!

--------

-------

Metadigital....you are the Dark Lord of Skywalker Sound.....Digital and Deadly!

no I just understand the dark side greatly and I am the fan of Sun Tzu and I do enjoy a smarter Sith than a brute Sith.

That is I am a fan of Revan.

there is a tunnel and there is a more powerful lightsaber for anyone whom tries for it.

Ah, as am I....

I'm more of a Sidious fan than a Revan, however.....now the truths have come out

I always figured u were a brutish Sith, and is why I denounced your power....

I hereby call a truce between two Sith Lords....work together till our enemies are defeated....

And then, May the Force serve you well, you will need it! :)

that is why I do think Sion Malak and Bandon suck.

Darth Traya and Darth Revan are much smarter than those three.

Sion is the smartest of the three. Any good Sidious/Revan Fan should read The Art of War by Sun Tzu to understand them better.

Because they did used similar tactic from that book.

Truly Powerful Realistic Sith Lords: Vader, Traya, Revan, and Sidious.

Count Dooku or Darth Maul didnt have enough time on the Screen to prove themselves as Sith.

Rabbling: A Powerful trait of a powerful Sith is their intelligance.

that is why I do think Sion Malak and Bandon suck.

Darth Traya and Darth Revan are much smarter than those three.

Sion is the smartest of the three.  Any good Sidious/Revan Fan should read The Art of War by Sun Tzu to understand them better.

Because they did used similar tactic from that book.

Truly Powerful Realistic Sith Lords: Vader, Traya, Revan, and Sidious.

Count Dooku or Darth Maul didnt have enough time on the Screen to prove themselves as Sith.

Rabbling: A Powerful trait of a powerful Sith is their intelligance.

What do you mean Sion is the smartest?

You meant Sidious right?

I know that's what happens in Episode 3 I just said u havent seen the movie, well to no real point really, just to say it.

But the lightning thing still seems to confuse you. I was not served by your post. Your post served nothing but a mentally retarded ewok his breakfast...

that was cruel you say? Well I've lost my ****ing mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

THE DARKSIDE HAS OVERWHELMED MY SENSES AND I HAVE DEVOTED MYSELF FULLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o:)

In the post where I told a very complex story, just to get to the point of me kicking ur ass....I stated that I knocked ur saber out of ur hands and then electrocuted u, and then slit ur wrists to leave you to bleed to death....no where in that post did u reflect my lightning back at me...and in that sense, it has nothing to do with episode 3 or anything with any other star wars character......

Enjoy your breakfast....

--------

-------

goodness gracious,I was just joking around,that really hurt my feelings,not to sound sappy,but wow,that was incredibly rude.

that was cruel you say? Well I've lost my ****ing mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

THE DARKSIDE HAS OVERWHELMED MY SENSES AND I HAVE DEVOTED MYSELF FULLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Enjoy your breakfast....

--------

-------

goodness gracious,I was just joking around,that really hurt my feelings,not to sound sappy,but wow,that was incredibly rude.

Is it me, or does he remind you guys of the Sith Student at the Sith Academy in Kotor 1.....who didnt feel he was cut out for the Sith and u could either redeem him to the light or rat him out to Uthar/or kill him

I say we kill him!

:devil: