Name the above kotor class

QUOTE(Darth Coran @ Apr 12 2005, 07:28 PM)

Ok,let me rephrase this"And Nobody as of yet has given me a serious,game-official,rank."

I shouldn't have to do these things,and because of my having to retype,you shall be without children...forever*aims throwing stars carefully*

And now the fool has gained my attention!

You want a serious game official rank?

You are a level 2 soldier/level 10 Sith Assassin....

You were an apprentice under DeathScepter, an infamous Sith Mauradur during the times of the Jedi Civil War. DeathScepter was a close friend of and Trained by Darth Revan, and when Revan was thought to be dead, and betrayed by Malak DeathScepter took the role of Darth Revan in memory of his friend. Malak always despised the New Revan as did Revan (scepter) despise Malak.

While you were under apprenticeship of DeathScepter, he was tragically killed on the Star Forge by the Redeemed Revan, neither of them knew they were fighting eachother, and friend was slain by friend.

This newly redeemed Revan turned back to the Darkside and became the Dark Lord of the Sith. and Re-invented the Sith Empire...for a time.

You, Darth Coran took on a new Sith Master...Revan's new right hand man Lord Satasn.

Lord Satasn was a famous Jedi Consular in the Sith War against Exar Kun, and people even rivaled him to be the one to defeat Kun, but as fate would have it, Satasn was destined to be at another location when Kun was defeated. During the Kun War Satasn's padawan left the order for the Darkside and Satasn blamed himself for this. Satasn, after years filled with anger and resentment of the loss of his apprentice, and the stagnant ways of the Jedi, went off with Revan to confront the mandelorians...Master Satasn was the oldest Jedi to go fight in the Mandelorian Wars, and was looked up to by all, he shared much information with Revan in the ways of battle, which lead to Revans' extreme sense of military tactic.

Satasn, tho wise for his years, was corrupted by the Darkside of the force during the wars and became a Powerful Sith Lord. Revan was to be Satasn's apprentice but then Satasn disapeared and Revan took on the role as Dark Lord.

Years later during the Jedi Civil war Satasn resurfaced, without giving reason to his absense...many wondered if he had been living a double life.

He rejoined the Sith (and now at current times) took on the apprentice named Darth Coran. Coran had much to learn in the ways of the force, and the darkside.

He had learned little from his former master, Deathscepter, because he did not care to learn the ways of the mauradur but wanted to be a Sith Assassin.

Darth Coran learned much under the apprenticeship of Lord Satasn, in the ways of stealth and power, but never understood the nature of the force or the darkside and therefore never tapped into it's true power.

Darth Coran attempted to confront and usurp his master, to become Lord of the Sith....it was this time on Korriban where the two fought, in the tomb of Naga Sadow...Coran attempted to strike Satasn down with his lightsaber, but Satasn parried the attack and knocked the lightsaber out of Coran's hands. Within seconds of the fights start, it was finished when Lord Satasn cast a bolt of lightning at Coran who had no idea how to counter it, and caught it with his "shocked" face...

After Weakening Coran with the Lightning attack, Lord Satasn put away his lightsaber and took out his Sith Short Sword and cut the wrist of Darth Coran, leaving him to bleed to death in the tomb of naga Sadow

gee that doesn't sound anything like some evil emperor I know. :ermm: besides,hand wounds aren't mortal,If some 90-something old hag can take a wrist I can take atleast 3 limbs.

I don't know how you think that sounds like anything else, it's different from any star wars scenerio I know of.....

And if you had been near death from a lightning strike, and then seconds later got ur wrists slit....and then got locked in a tomb, you'd bleed to death.

Rosbjerg? Is this your avatar?

hahahah .. no .. it's me! :D (Never knew I looked like a transvestite!?)

It's the hair. :D

Darth Coran: Sith Strategist.

Odinson: is it true that Wookies have 147 different words for "hair" in their language?

Rosbjerg: you ain't no Buddhist monk with a scalp like that, that's for sure! (More like Richard Gere than the His Holiness the Dalai Lama). Sith Lord for sure!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lightning to the face?Thats how Palpatine got that messed up Face,mace Windu reflected Palp.'s own lightning at him into the face and it made his flesh begin to melt thus making him look like some sort of gooey furby.

Darth Coran, Sith klutz....

There is no reflecting going on with this lightning...u are just getting hit by lightning....many sith Lords shoot lightning...

And you haven't seen the movie yet have you? Let's see how it all unfolds....

DeathScepter...Sith in denial....Stalker of Darth Revan....

Revan has put a restraining order on DeathScepter...

Rosbjerg: you ain't no Buddhist monk with a scalp like that, that's for sure! (More like Richard Gere than the His Holiness the Dalai Lama). Sith Lord for sure!

who said anything about me being a buddhist monk? .. I don't call you Christian just because you've read the bible! :geek:

Super-intelligent shade of the colour blue.

Yes! Douglas Adams rock! :D

and I don't have any Force powers, hence I'm just a humble man trying to understand the complex universe, though without ever gaining total perspective! hehe

Fortune favors the bald.

[snip]

who said anything about me being a buddhist monk? .. I don't call you Christian just because you've read the bible! :geek:

Super-intelligent shade of the colour blue.

Yes! Douglas Adams rock!  :D

and I don't have any Force powers, hence I'm just a humble man trying to understand the complex universe, though without ever gaining total perspective! hehe

No Force powers? Then you must be a Scoundrel, with that uncanny knack for always surviving as long as your not the last party member standing!

Or a bowl of petunias.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Level 2 Turd of Lockthisthingalreadyness.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This thread is still alive?!?!? what happened to all the good ones after the restructuring?

Erm baley is a Sith blue meanie

Contractual obligation with LA: they had to make the LA boards look less gimped. So they "archived" a lot of the content on these boards, hoping that in the ensuing chaos a lot more name-calling would break out and thus the other boards wouldn't suffer as much in comparisons ...

Darth Flatus: Jedi Headcrab Level 5 / Sith Sloth Level 23

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's not that bad in denmark, the red wine is quite cheap... Which I find kinda great... And I am not intoxicated... well maybe a little...

And by the way, since you feel something is rotten in denmark... you have to be a sith and with an avatar like that well... I would guess an Assasin...

It's not that bad in denmark, the red wine is quite cheap... Which I find kinda great... And I am not intoxicated... well maybe a little...

And by the way, since you feel something is rotten in denmark... you have to be a sith and with an avatar like that well... I would guess an Assasin...

what do you mean "an avatar like that"? >_<

Fortune favors the bald.

what do you mean "an avatar like that"? >_<

Hehe... Black and White...

And that smile... it's wicked...

Hehe... Black and White...

And that smile... it's wicked...

why thank you.. I did try to look as wicked as possible! >_<

or maybe someone suprised me .. can't remember!

oh and you would be the German Sith Chocolate Eater (Ritter sport you know).. or maybe just a wicked Acolyte with a sweet tooth? who knows..

Fortune favors the bald.

Actually I'm also from Denmark...

But hey... when you get just the right amount of alcohol you feel that everything is all great... It's just not right when you have to write an essay it that particullar state...

Well... back to work.. >_<