Pink Lightsaber

Since I can't post on lucasforums, I thought i'd get some feedback here. I decided to make this when I noticed no one was making a pink saber and I have free time while waiting for the patch.

This probably won't be done for a while since i'm having computer troubles and there's still the short and double to work on.

pinksaber2lx.jpg

I'm no fan of purple/violet/pink hues, but I like that one much better than the 'violet' in the game. :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since I can't post on lucasforums, I thought i'd get some feedback here.  I decided to make this when I noticed no one was making a pink saber and I have free time while waiting for the patch. 

This probably won't be done for a while since i'm having computer troubles and there's still the short and double to work on.

pinksaber2lx.jpg

It's awesome! I've downloaded it for my PC (goes well with her outfit... :D ) Only thing I'd like even better would be to have it in a double-bladed light saber....tried to move the crystal to my double only to have it vanish entirely! But no worries...just downloaded a couple more pinks (two for me, two for Atton :thumbsup: )

Thanks for the mod! It's great.

• 2 weeks later...