The Handmaiden Poll

What do you think of Handmaiden after playing the game?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Handmaiden after playing the game?

• She's an awesome fighter
    • She's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    • I want her to have my baby!
    • Ehhh....I liked Visas/Mira/Kreia much more
    • Ugh, that haircut is awful.....
    • Never saw her because I always play as female PC
    • *hypnotized by her lingerie*
    • Grrr...they cut out the part where she attacks Visas out of jealousy
    • Uhhh...what was her real name again?
    • *proudly displays a poster of her half-naked in an Echani stance*

Weelll... Handmaiden is okay, but I wish she hadn't brought up the whole how I remind her of her father thing. Never quite got past that. If she actually has the 'first-teenage-crush' stuff going on, then she's not seeing the Exile enough for a romantic interest. It makes him feel like he's taking advantage of her, and folks, that ain't Jedi..

Oh, and I'm not too fond of the haircut, either, even though I really couldn't see a fighter-type having anything else. I'm just glad she didn't go Juhani on us.

Sorry, but the whole lesbian cop hairdo doesn't cut it for me.

Some of us happen to be very fond of the lesbian cop hairdo. On the right girl, it's stunning.

On the other hand, I've never been able to get too worked up about pixel-based women. Maybe that's why I missed out on the whole Tomb Raider thing. I usually save my media-proxy pointless passion for musicians.

On the other hand, I've never been able to get too worked up about pixel-based women. Maybe that's why I missed out on the whole Tomb Raider thing. I usually save my media-proxy pointless passion for musicians.

[off topic]

This response belongs in the "who would be cast in the movie" thread, but wouldn't Angelina Jolie make for a nice Visas, what with those lips and all.

[/off-topic]

[off topic]

This response belongs in the "who would be cast in the movie" thread, but wouldn't Angelina Jolie make for a nice Visas, what with those lips and all.

[/off-topic]

You know that Visas is voiced by kelly Hu? I think she'd make a great Visas too...

The Handmaiden is da bomb! :wub:

Sorry for going 90's style lingo. I don't know what the kiddies' be saying nowadays.

Back to business. The Handmaiden, once she becomes a Jedi, can whup butt and still be delicate and vulnerable. She is also willing to shove Women RIghts out the door and dance for a Hutt. Who couldn't love such an aggressive, amazonian, and yet willing to please her man, video game character? :D

mmmm... she's just hot. :wub: i do prefer longer longer hair on women, but she's hot either way.

too bad that the other handmaidens are too brainwashed to... :wub:

Visas is good looking too but something about how her mouth looks that keeps making me think that her tongue is sticking out of her mouth all the time.

How the hell did she look lesbo? What does a persons sexual orientation have to do with their haircut anyway? How narrow minded can somoene get? Handmaiden had a really cool, slick haircut that fitted her style and personality and besides, she is a possible love interest for a male exile, so shes not lesbo. She was tough, cool and one of the strongest characters in the game.

How the hell did she look lesbo? What does a persons sexual orientation have to do with their haircut anyway? How narrow minded can somoene get? Handmaiden had a really cool, slick haircut that fitted her style and personality and besides, she is a possible love interest for a male exile, so shes not lesbo. She was tough, cool and one of the strongest characters in the game.

it's just a dumb stereotype.

anyway, i prefer her over Visas. Visas is too submissive for my tastes.

Hair is a person's secondary sex characteristic, first its their body then their hair then voice.... Oh High School Physcology such a bird course.

She is great the way she is... lesbian cops notwithstanding, the Handmaiden is the perfect "disciple." She has a great backstory and she is willing to sacrifice her loyalty to Atris for the exile. And she does all this without appearing submissive or giving up her femininity. I know a lot of girls that have similar personalities (if not similar haircuts), and strength of character is NOT a fault in females.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

She is great the way she is... lesbian cops notwithstanding, the Handmaiden is the perfect "disciple." She has a great backstory and she is willing to sacrifice her loyalty to Atris for the exile. And she does all this without appearing submissive or giving up her femininity. I know a lot of girls that have similar personalities (if not similar haircuts), and strength of character is NOT a fault in females.

Nothing is wrong with her personality... it's her appearance.

No one seems to mind her appearance when she wears the dancer's outfit. :-"

Noted... I still applaud Obsidian for taking a chance and straying from the stereotypical student/love interest. I really don't mind the short hair, as I've stated in other threads.

Noted... I still applaud Obsidian for taking a chance and straying from the stereotypical student/love interest. I really don't mind the short hair, as I've stated in other threads.

Nothing is wrong with diversity. And it is rather nice to see Visas and Handmaiden being so vastly different. Same with Atton and Disciple.

But I still think I'll stick with Bastila. :-

Nothing is wrong with diversity. And it is rather nice to see Visas and Handmaiden being so vastly different. Same with Atton and Disciple.

But I still think I'll stick with Bastila. :-

Good point.

Ahhhh... Bastila. I've actually asked my roommate (a hearing, speech and language pathologist-in-training) how hard it would be to give my girlfriend a British accent. ;)