Contest: Match the Face to the Voice

See how many of these characters you can match with the face of their voice actor.

Good luck!! :D

1. Atris

2. Atton Rand

3. Bao-Dur

4. Carth Onasi

5. GO-TO

6. Handmaiden

7. HK-47

8. Mandalore

9. Mira

10. Visas Marr

A>175delisle040827.jpg B>john.jpg C> headshot_Berry.jpg D>narozeninyjonas.jpg

E>smithrog.jpg F>rider_elizabeth1.gif G>DaranNorris.gif H>NickyKatt.jpg

I>Kelly_Hu.jpg J>KristofferTabori.jpg

Answer Key:

1. F. Atris (Elizabeth Rider)

2. H. Atton Rand (Nicky Katt)

3. E.. Bao-Dur (Roger Guenveur Smith)

4. D. Carth Onasi (Raphael Sbarge)

5. G. GO-TO (Daran Norris)

6. A. Handmaiden (Grey Delisle)

7. J. HK-47 (Kristoffer Tabori)

8. B. Mandalore (John Cygan)

9. C. Mira (Emily Berry)

10. I. Visas Marr (Kelly Hu)

So the unpopularity of Disciple carries over even to this? lol

Funny how I hated him at first and now I'm so attached to him. I couldn't say why, either. Contrast probably. *shrug*

The voice-actor looks nothing like Disciple, IMO. :thumbsup:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0254862/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So the unpopularity of Disciple carries over even to this? lol

:thumbsup:

That's weird. Linking to his imdb image came up blank before but now it works.

16m.jpg

Still, the board's software restricts you to 10 pics per post. <_< <_<

So I had to cut Kreia and Bastila too.

Funny how Raphael Sbarge looks like two completely different people when you look at this pic:

narozeninyjonas.jpg

and then this one:

RaphaelSbarge.jpg

From the shows I've seen him on, he doesn't look at all like the first pic, but the second one's pretty accurate.

love his voice though.. ;)

Voice actors have always facinated me. Grey Delisle, for instance, is also Daphne from the modern-day Scooby Doo and Jennette from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (along with a crap load of other roles).

If you want to read up on a legend, look into Frank Welker. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did the "voice" for the Gizkas.

Voice actors have always facinated me. Grey Delisle, for instance, is also Daphne from the modern-day Scooby Doo and Jennette from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (along with a crap load of other roles).

If you want to read up on a legend, look into Frank Welker. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did the "voice" for the Gizkas.

I was going to say the only cartoon he hasn't voiced on was superfriends, but there was the link. Damn, what a resume!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I KNEW the voice acress for Handmaiden and Jennette were the same. I can generally pick up voices, even people who can do all kinds of different ones, very easily. Love that voice, even more then Kelly Hu's ;) Jennette is typically every guy who has played Bloodline's favorite character lmao.

However.. I had completely no idea she did the modern Daphne.

I was going to say the only cartoon he hasn't voiced on was superfriends, but there was the link.  Damn, what a resume!!

Heh, I just checked out his resume myself and it looks like he was in Kotor 1 as Sunry, Jorak Uln, Gar, Swoop Fan, and "Additional Voices". I'm telling you, "Additional Voices" probably means the gizkas along with every other animal in the game. And I was joking when I said that in the first place.

I was going to say the only cartoon he hasn't voiced on was superfriends, but there was the link. Damn, what a resume!!

Michael Bell and Tony Jay get around a lot too - they're in the Legacy of Kain series, Balders Gate...and the G1 Transformers cartoons! (Along with Frank Welker, who was the mighty Megatron!)

Visas says she has eyes.

Anyway - anyone heard that recruitment add (Army?  Marines?) with Master Zez Kai-Ell?

That's weird.

Maybe she's fibbing so you dont think shes weird. :">

Doubt we would get it over here. But it would be funny to hear.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Doesn't Neelix from Star Trek have voice dialogue's in the game? I'm pretty sure he was in Kotor 1 also. The only place I see him in 2 is on Telos in docking bay 2 when you take the droid and thugs come in. The TSF guard that mentions having to do all this paperwork (now that the thugs are dead) is Neelix.