GO-TOs Story

I can't seem to figure out how to get GO-TO to crack about who he is. All I get in his options are the HK Units, droid capabilities, considering I saved you, operations on Nar Shaada, wanting to save the Republic and Revan. What exactly do I need to do?

You need to get a high influence with G0-T0, and then ask him about his droid-ran operations on Nar-Shaada. You mention the droids transmiting Vogga's freighter codes, and the droids on the yacht, and the droids attacking the Bith that studied that strange signal (Side-quest at the docks), and the droid pazaak player at the pazaak den who was meant to watch the players, and maybe one or two more things I forgot.

What he says next...

After you mentions some or all these things, you can blame G0-T0 for being a droid himself. Eventually, you will discover that G0-T0 was the droid intended for Citadel Station of Telos that disappeared.

G0-T0 will admit that he was that droid, and that he was meant to save the republic, but it was a job that he couldnt complete, because he saw the republic as being impossible to save while still following it's laws.

Because G0-T0 faced a task he could not complete, as a droid he developed a quirk, like all droids do in that condition. He was still bent on saving the republic, but he did as an Exchange boss, using crime to help the republic. He gave himself a more proper droid body (he was probably a silly protocol-droid earlier), and made up Goto as a hologram because people dont take droids seriously.

You need to get a high influence with G0-T0, and then ask him about his droid-ran operations on Nar-Shaada. You mention the droids transmiting Vogga's freighter codes, and the droids on the yacht, and the droids attacking the Bith that studied that strange signal (Side-quest at the docks), and the droid pazaak player at the pazaak den who was meant to watch the players, and maybe one or two more things I forgot.

I do have high influence but I still can't ask him about any droid operations. :lol:

Wait... so G0T0 was the actual crime lord? G0T0 the droid? The guy on the yacht was only a hologram? Oh my God... I did *not* get that at all... :lol:

All this time, I though that Goto simply escaped the yacht and remotely controlled the droid... lol :">

I do have high influence but I still can't ask him about any droid operations. :lol:

Ask him about his operations on Nar Shaada, and then the droids-doing-job-for-him comes up. Mention it, and keep on going from there.

The option should be there no matter if you have high or low influence, but he will not admit he is really a droid unless you have a high influence, he will just deny it.

The forgotten things (2): The Swoop-racing droid and talk to T3 about "How did you find me on Goto's yacht?"