To Swoop or not to Swoop...

Just curious if I'm missing out on something. I'm in my fourth game and like the previous 3, take Nar Shaddaa first after Telos (to get HK-47 and Mira/Hanharr).

In one of the "corners" of the main square, there is a swoop garage with people in it, including the biker Bik, lying on the floor, never doing anything. I sort of get the idea from the dialogue in there, that something is foul, shop owner cheating by using droid rider or some such.

I hated Swoop racing in K1 and has no intention of starting on it in K2, so question is, am I skipping a sidequest that could be solvable without swooping, or would I have had to do the swoopracing thing to progress any further than the initial dialogue there ?

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No.  But talk to that female Twi'lek for an easy quest.

Ok, so there are things to do there things "to do" there without racing, I'll give it a bit more of a try with dialogues then, thanks :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you really hate it as much as I do, you can try the easy swoop racing mod: http://www.pcgamemods.com/10703/

Neat :huh:

Is it a coincidence, that there is a "Donate Blood" type ad at the bottom of page for safe swoop racing ? :D

Neat :huh:

Is it a coincidence, that there is a "Donate Blood" type ad at the bottom of page for safe swoop racing ? :D

lol!

Just note that the mod doesn't take the dialogue bugs out of the game. Make sure you don't take nay practice run and don't crash (there's no way to crash with this mod anyways)