The Visas vs Exile intro fight...

Probably been mentioned before but it's the 1st time for me so I just had to laugh at it....

I'd noticed the first time I fought Visas on the EbonHawk that afterwards, as I ran around the ship, some of my party members had apparently turned on their energy shields (if I'd equipped them with one).

So this time through, I'm fighting her in that little room, and all of a sudden T3 rolls up and starts shooting at her. I was thinking, "WTF?"

visas_t3a.jpg

So I re-loaded. When she charged me, I ran down the hall to Disciple's spot (lvl 12) in the medlab and stood facing the med-bed.

When she came through the door, Disciple turned on an energy shield (with no prompting from me, since he wasn't in my 'party' on ship) and attacked her. Three swipes and she went down.

visa_disc2.jpg

Of course, the "kill me" bit ignored the location completely and showed herfainting onto the original room floor. :D

Utterly hilarious. I have to try it with the other crew members to see how they fare.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Intriguing.

T3 & Disciple and the Remote all attack/follow her.

But Atton can't get his skinny arse wedged out from behind his chair, and Bau-dor & Kreia take an attack stance but don't actually fire/attack.

I love this game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That happened to me as well. When my exile was fighting Visas T3 rolled in, turned on his shield and started spamming Visas with his flamethrower. I don't know that it did anything, but I did appreciate the effort on his part. :huh:

It also happened to a friend of mine, but in her game T3 managed to get in between her character and Visas, so when the fight was over it appeared that Visas was prostrating herself before T3 and pledging herself to him rather than to her exile.

It also happened to a friend of mine, but in her game T3 managed to get in between her character and Visas, so when the fight was over it appeared that Visas was prostrating herself before T3 and pledging herself to him rather than to her exile.

Ok, I just had to put that scene into words :lol:

Visas: "You have destroyed my lightsaber. I am defeated. Kill me."

T3: "Beep beep bop?"

Visas: "I do not understand..."

T3: "Beep beep boop bop bop deep!"

Visas: "Beep?"

T3: "Beep boop!"

Visas: "But if you dont kill me, it will only mean another death..."

T3: "Beep beep?"

Visas: "My master..."

T3: "Dwoooooooo..."

Exile: "Uh..."

T3: "Beep bop deep deep deep!"

Exile: "I was supposed to do that..."

T3: "Beep beep doop boop!"

Exile: "I'm supposed to defeat Visas, and then spare her!"

T3: "Beep beep boop boop deep deep bap!"

Exile: "What do you mean, I'm incapable? I could SO take her!"

T3: "Beep boop beep beep beep!"

Exile: "Oh yeah?!"

T3: "Beep!"

Exile: "I'll show you!"

*Zap* *Bzzz* *Swoosh* *Zap Zap* *Hsazzzzz* *Zap* *Splat* *Smash*

T3: "Dwoooooo..."

Exile: "Damn... *cough cough*"

T3: "Beep beep bop!"

HK-47 (activated temporarily just for a snide comment): "Statement: Meatbags clearly have little chance when fighting even an unsophisticated utility droids unless they have a lightsaber." "Sarcastic Mockery: How surprising..."

T3: "Beep?"

HK-47: "Confident Statment: Of course I could destroy you, even with my damaged assisianation protocols, I am more than a match for an astromech utility droid."

T3: "Dwooooo..."

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

T3: "Beep beep!"

Kreia: "I overestimated the Exile. Clearly the droid is a better choice for a a student."

Yes, Visa's hurts them...but she can't kill them. They'd get down to 1hp or something and then their lifebar would just pop back to about 1/10 full, repeat forever till she finally loses her half-health.

And they are damaging Visas on their own. I didn't touch a hair under her veil. :D

Edit - Disciple was the only one good enough to put her down in a few swipes. T3 took a while, and I wasn't going to wait for Remote's result. teehee

That's how I killed her! She can hurt them, but they don't die... ;)

I actually did this too on one of my play throughs.

I purposefully ran out of her quarters and she chased me down the hall to the main area (with the astrogation sphere) and T3 rolled in and Goto was there and they BOTH started firing on her - LOL.

What is even more funny is that she then started to attack Goto which gave me the chance to stim up, use Force Engery Shield and then start Master Flurrying away while she never once looked back in my direction and kept trying to slice away at Goto.

I've had The Remote wander in and start blasting away...good effort from the little guy, but he got walloped to about a quarter health.

The only problem was that Bao Dur never bothered to "fix" him, and there's no way to directily administer a repair kit.

So you know what happened? Malachor V with Storm Beasts happened! Oh why, oh why did I 'stealth-run' the Exile into the Trayus Academy? ;)

manthing2.jpg

Does that only happen on the PC version? I've never seen it before although a lot of people have posted ghost images on the tech forums.

The one which was just eyes and teeth was hillarious.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Last time I went through I had a hologram of Carth pop in to help out...

Kinda through me off really.

That's funny. Did holo-Carth do any damage?

None atall, but he had a good go at it.

In one of my games, I was so shocked to see T3 jump into that fight that I stopped--and he kicked her butt for me... But I never saw a hologram go to war. Cool.

Ok, I just had to put that scene into words  :rolleyes:

HK-47 (activated temporarily just for a snide comment): "Statement: Meatbags clearly have little chance when fighting even an unsophisticated utility droids unless they have a lightsaber." "Sarcastic Mockery: How surprising..."

HK-47: "Confident Statment: Of course I could destroy you, even with my damaged assisianation protocols, I am more than a match for an astromech utility droid."

Kreia: "I overestimated the Exile. Clearly the droid is a better choice for a a student."

Hahaha that actually made me laugh.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ok, I just had to put that scene into words  ;)

Hahaha that actually made me laugh.

:"> Okay, so I WAS losing, but to have to be rescued by a droid? "Does that seem right to you?"*(-->Jubal Early, Objects in Space*). I'm a JEDI, and I'M the hero, y'hear? Visas so thinks I'm a wuss now.

Guest Damar Stiehl

It happened to me too, but with a twist.

For some reason Kreia ran in and started kicking the crap out of Visas. She didn't stop attacking throughout the dialog scene (but the dialog and voiceovers played) and eventually killed Visas dead. At least I assume she did, because I got the "Your game is soooo broken" message and it crashed to desktop.

Last time I went through I had a hologram of Carth pop in to help out...

Kinda through me off really.

That's funny. Did holo-Carth do any damage?

None atall, but he had a good go at it.

In one of my games, I was so shocked to see T3 jump into that fight that I stopped--and he kicked her butt for me... But I never saw a hologram go to war. Cool.

*blink, blink* That can't be real... can it?! How would his hologram get into the fight? When T3 is playing it back? But... but... Visas would've been there already by that point... right?! ;)

I had something similar happen in one of my files, and Dxun Fighting Ring. The fight was over, and Visas and Handmaiden (I was a Jedi filanderer) ran over and hacked the guy to death as I accepted my 'award' for defeating the 2nd to last of the guys. It was funny, cause then I got to loot his body (only a Mandy blaster, I think... :blink: )...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I had something similar happen in one of my files, and Dxun Fighting Ring. The fight was over, and Visas and Handmaiden (I was a Jedi filanderer) ran over and hacked the guy to death as I accepted my 'award' for defeating the 2nd to last of the guys. It was funny, cause then I got to loot his body (only a Mandy blaster, I think... :( )...

Damn :-" ! wonder wot happens later before going on the Ravager as that guy is meant to be standing with Mandalore on Telos.