Pazaak troubles

Ah.. good to know. I won a few times because of this, and thought it was a bug... :D

It is - maybe. In KotOR 1 this situation was a loose, not a win. All card slots full = you loose. Either they changed the pazaak rules for KotOR 2, or it is a bug.

I lost several pazaak games which I would have won in KotOR 1 - so I guess it's possible they changed the rules...

Ah.. good to know. I won a few times because of this, and thought it was a bug... :D

It is - maybe. In KotOR 1 this situation was a loose, not a win. All card slots full = you loose. Either they changed the pazaak rules for KotOR 2, or it is a bug.

I lost several pazaak games which I would have won in KotOR 1 - so I guess it's possible they changed the rules...

Yeah. I too had lost on that account in the first game, and thus therefore assumed that the rules would be the same in the sequel... though I'll have to admit that not once did I look at the rules in KotOR II...

Yeah. I too had lost on that account in the first game, and thus therefore assumed that the rules would be the same in the sequel... though I'll have to admit that not once did I look at the rules in KotOR II...

Actually, I remember winning that way in KotOR1 on at least 1 occasion.

• 3 months later...
On a similar topic, did anyone get "the breaker" to work at breaking tied games, cause for me the pop-up saying tied game cropped up, so making it impossible to lay the card!

The way it works is you play the +/-1 to match your oppenents value. Normally, this would be a tie, but withe the tie breaker, it's a win for you.

Yeah, you have to play it when you have 19 and the opponent 20.

On a similar topic, did anyone get "the breaker" to work at breaking tied games, cause for me the pop-up saying tied game cropped up, so making it impossible to lay the card!

The way it works is you play the +/-1 to match your oppenents value. Normally, this would be a tie, but withe the tie breaker, it's a win for you.

Yeah, you have to play it when you have 19 and the opponent 20.

Or when you've just busted on 21 and opponent is 20.

Oh man, now I'm gonna have to think how I make it happen in my game - ok...never mind, just got it. :p

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)