How do you get a silver lightsaber?

Guest Dowie100

Guest Dowie100

I selected it as mine at the start, I even saw that Attris had my saber, but I never got it at all

How do you get the silver lightsaber?

btw I played as LS Male, and didnt kill Attris if that helps

thanks

Guest Dowie100

Lol, now I need to reply some of the game to get that cool lightsaber

TSL is such a good game :D , but I will never forgive LucasArts for the ending

Might I add... There's a teenie weenie thing called; THE RANDOM LOOT GENERATOR... That means, you dont get a sliver-crystal evrytime in the rodians shop.

But... I have a trick! SAVE before you look at ANY merchant goods. If you dont like what you see, just load the saved game and take a look again. You'll see that the merchant will still have the same KINDS of items but not identically the same.

EX: A merchant has a padawan robe, you LOAD, talk again and the merchant MAYBE has a dark padawan robe!

errrmmmm......

there is one in the onderon palace armoury but you need someone with a high security skill to get it

also on nar shaddaa try to remain neutral between the two merchants by accepting both their discounts...when the rodian offers it to you then take the long path and side with her...then ask her to open trading routes with dantooine

(you must have cleared dantooine to do this)

then ask to see her inventory and you find your silver crystal.

this sounds complicated but it isnt

errrmmmm......

there is one in the onderon palace armoury but you need someone with a high security skill to get it

also on nar shaddaa try to remain neutral between the two merchants by accepting both their discounts...when the rodian offers it to you then take the long path and side with her...then ask her to open trading routes with dantooine

(you must have cleared dantooine to do this)

then ask to see her inventory and you find your silver crystal.

this sounds complicated but it isnt

I found mine right off the start...I believe it was actually one the first item that I found in conjunction with Light Sabers when I was playing a LS character. By the time I created my Light Saber I hada Purple, a green, and a Silver crystal. I went to Dantooine first on that time through the game...probably gained it because of random loot generation.

I think silver is random, but more likely than bronze, although I did get two bronze and two silver on the last play-through. In the last game, I also got two of some kind of ore crystal, which is pretty powerful. Has anyone got the Ultima-Pearl early enough in the game to be able to use it? Both times I've seen it, it has been in Trayus Academy, after I've passed the workstation. I think a choice came up about pearl once too, when describing what my old saber looked like to Atton. I know I could cheat this in, but I'm stubborn that way.

Actually I did think about bleach, because I got real sick of the color green turning up.

I usually get my silver/white crystal from the criminal duros merchant (Samhan?) on Citadel Station. He seems to be able to have all variations of color crystal except Viridian in his shop, if you don't mind doing the save&reload exploit described above (or get lucky, of course).

I prefer Viridien to Silver, which is just a white lightsabre.

During my last playthough as a DS Consular/Sith Lord, I was using a Viridien classic lightsabre. I gave the silver double-bladed lightsabre to Handmaiden since she's so pale anyway. Visas got the double-bladed bronze and Bao-Dur got the double-bladed Cyan, which doesn't get deactivated, very fitting for Bao-Dur indeed.

There are also a few to be found here and there, in containers and what not, I had 3 or 4 by the end just from finding them. Never found a bronze, or viridian, later cheated to get them, viridian is fugly, cant stand it and bronze just looks like orange (to me anyway)

Found everything but Bronze on my first playthru. Told Atton my original was a Double silver. But I used one Cyan (got that from Jarron, so had it to start) and one Viridian (Nar Shaada).

Never loaded up an Orange until last night, but it looks pretty cool too. I've gotten Silver, and the others, as random loot.

Has anyone got the Ultima-Pearl early enough in the game to be able to use it?  Both times I've seen it, it has been in Trayus Academy, after I've passed the workstation. 

I think that I got it pretty early on. It might have been in the geeda shop at nar sha'adra (or what ever) after I had secured both of the planets. That is dantooine and dxun/onderon. I thought it wa pretty cool, although I did not have a lot of room since I had the double-bladed light saber in use myself. I might have given it to one of my lackeys instead. :ph34r: