Amount of influence

Im sure this has be asked and answered before but I guess I will ask again. Its bound to happen though since there are soo many post on this forum :p

How many times can you gain infuence with a party member (assuming you never lose influnce) untill your influence is maxed out?

&

Is there anyway (for the xbox) to tell what your influence level is?

Thanks for the help in advance

No way to check it, as far as I know... about 5 or 6 gains will bring them down (or up) to your level, and only the MOST extreme questions will require much more...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I think you could tell that if your party member has got a mastery of either DS or LS or very close to that, Sith Lords and Jedi Masters can easily have there party members gain LS / DS Mastery but the other classes are getting very close to this from what I have seen.

This is off course if you obtained a Mastery of one of the sides.

Master Vandar lives!

No way to check it, as far as I know... about 5 or 6 gains will bring them down (or up) to your level, and only the MOST extreme questions will require much more...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I was a LS Guardian and got many of them to Light mastery. Or maxed out if I didn't/couldn't train them, like T3. Hmm a Droid Jedi, but then they arent alive, so they wouldn't be able to feel the Force.

Yet I could never get Haindmaiden to tell me about Atris.

No, only males get Handmaiden.  girls get Duhsciple.

Yeah... I always feel ripped off when I'm sitting at the Xbox and that Prince Charming wanna be is being all goody, to a point that I'm annoyed even as a LS mastery character, then I turn around and there's my bf at his computer, sparring with the handmaiden in her underwear. Me, I can't even look at Atton's chest because he's wearing that stupid jumpsuit thing at all times.

It's just not right. Not right at all. :'(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yeah, as a Male Guardian I felt there was no closure with Disciple. You meet him at the Academy ruins and when you return to Khoonda he's talking to Carth. After that, nothing!

It's 5 to max out influence far as I can tell - I've counted - after that, they still do their cutscene reactions to something influential but you get no actual influence gain anymore.

I max out Atton before I even leave Telos.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts