FABLE FOR PC!!!

I have played it a while(boy -> youngster -> adult -> and first mission) and it seemed like simplified rpg for kids, but then there was raiding party to his villagy with lot

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Bah, screw Fable. I want Jade Empire PC  :devil:

Hear, hear! Words of truth.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know anything about Jade Empire other than Bio is making it, but right now it is higher on my list than Fable for PC is.

Yeah, that's how much I disliked what I saw from Fable. :devil:

Im really curious to see what all the hype was about. (and I like nice happy RPGs where you can stroll around in wonderful green forrests and just relax)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im really curious to see what all the hype was about. (and I like nice happy RPGs where you can stroll around in wonderful green forrests and just relax)

The monsters regenerate not much relaxing going on.

They really need to fix that energy shield thing too, makes a mockary of stringing hits together.

I'd rent Fable , but since my purchased copy went black screen twice I returned it. Did finish one ending first though :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"I'd rent Fable , but since my purchased copy went black screen twice I returned it. Did finish one ending first though"

Wait a sec.

You bought the game.

You finsihed the game.

You returned the game.

That just isn't right. <>

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I'd rent Fable , but since my purchased copy went black screen twice I returned it. Did finish one ending first though"

Wait a sec.

You bought the game.

You finsihed the game.

You returned the game.

That just isn't right. <>

I'm not breaking any laws. Plus if the game goes blackscreen more than once it's going back regardless of whether its for a new copy or a new game.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I was baby and dogsitting for some friends one weekend and they have an XBox so I decided I'd rent Fable and see what was up, and maybe I suck but except for the fact that that I could only play with a male PC I liked it, and it lasted long enough for me that I couldn't finish it while I was there and that was playing the game for longer than ten hours.

This means there is a chance I just may buy it for my computer.

"I'm not breaking any laws."

I never accused of this in that post. Not even a hint. Just because soemthing 'isn't right' doesn't mean it's 'illegal'.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Fable is decent until the Arena, it goes downhill from there.

In a way it looks like KotOR2, it shows that at a point they run out of time and just completed what they had with ends up being bizarre (like your character is 60 and everyone else its still the same age that you started ), also there are some ideas that are not that good.

drakron.png

Fable is decent until the Arena, it goes downhill from there.

In a way it looks like KotOR2, it shows that at a point they run out of time and just completed what they had with ends up being bizarre (like your character is 60 and everyone else its still the same age that you started ), also there are some ideas that are not that good.

Except unlike KOTOR2, they are actually adding to the PC version so it may be better. Didn't the guy who headed the development apologize to the players in a letter or something at some point? They could have taken the criticism and improved on the game.

Frankly what I played of Fable I enjoyed enough that I think I'll be buying this game for my PC.

Honestly, I doubt it.

The pacing was good until Jack of Blades shows up and then the game simply rushes to the end.

Even if they put some of the cut content there is a lot that needs to be done from scratch, the world map must be bigger and some things (like aging) must be corrected even if that means removal.

Fable for PC might have some "extras" but its no Project Ego, in order to come close to Project Ego basic ideas they would have to redesign the game with means 1-2 years of extra work into it.

drakron.png