FABLE FOR PC!!!

We'll see how much they have time to add to the PC-version first. If they can make it longer, more detailed, more fleshed out and able to take advantage of the more powerful PC's, then it might be worth a shot. But a direct port of the Xbox-version is of no interest to me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I doubt the extra content will be that extensive. Probably just decoration in the peripherals.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If they actually add in all that stuff that was cut (doubtful), I'll probably end up purchasing it, only after reading reviews though.

Oh but we know what was cut and it amounts to the Dragon and about 3 random quests.

Maybe I should change that to 'develop what they said would be in it' then hm?

Don't expect anything grand, the added area is about a third of the original which probably means 2-3 hours worth of playing time tops. What interests me is the prospect of mods for this game, since BBB couldn't deliver maybe the players can..

I hope they make a mod where magic doesn't make you age. That's just annoying. You don't get to enjoy one of the niftiest parts of character creation if you want to use magic :-

It's also really dumb when your an old bloke in his 70's and your sister hasnt aged a day since the intro. Its like hanging a sign on the game saying look we added totally gimmicky aging just so it could look cool.

Whats the name of that aging disease because it looks like your character suffers from it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I hope they make a mod where magic doesn't make you age. That's just annoying. You don't get to enjoy one of the niftiest parts of character creation if you want to use magic :-

It's also really dumb when your an old bloke in his 70's and your sister hasnt aged a day since the intro. Its like hanging a sign on the game saying look we added totally gimmicky aging just so it could look cool.

Whats the name of that aging disease because it looks like your character suffers from it.

I didn't know that occured (I haven't played it at all yet). That's corny and lame.

Magic doesn't really "age" you (besides the 0,7 year that each level ages you), what it does is adding glowing tattoes on your body which in the beginning might be mistaken for wrinkles before they start to glow. Your hair goes white as well but you don't get wrinkles or anything age related.

I didn't know that occured (I haven't played it at all yet). That's corny and lame.

Oh it gets better. You can be incarcirated for years and not age. But as soon as you leave you age again. They must have stasis holding cells in that world.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I played Fable with very low expectations, not being a huge fan of Black and White and other games from the developer. I only picked it up after seeing some gameplay at E3 and some gameplay movies on IGN. I figured I might enjoy it.

I did. Is it short? Yeah. But plenty of replay. The story is hardly epic, but the mechanics of the gameplay are pretty solid. I'm interested in the PC version, but my list o' stuff to play is getting a bit long. If you never played the XBox version, I think the PC version may be worth a gander.

Yeah, I have no grand illusions of Fable being the huge It. Heck, they said Black and White was going to be the biggest thing since sliced bread.

But with a mindframe of "This game might be at least entertaining" I think I'll enjoy it for the PC... I might even be pleasantly surprised.

Really sucks if the main character is the only one ageing though, hehe.