fallout 1

Finger of Death

Then as a future politician :rolleyes: you might want to invest some time in what MFN means and how by granting it the U.S. effectively condones the actions of government of China. Also that you won't be able to speak out against China because the same corporate entities that fund your campaignes and line your pockets, want to exploit china for its cheap labor and want their products to reach the largest market in the world. Also that you're only aloud to condemn nations that don't have a nuclear weapons program

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I dont freaking care about cheap labour. I dont care they make 5 cents or a dollar a day. Most 3rd world nations industries are still in the 1870s. Also cheap labour makes things here cheaper.

I also dont mind cheap labour comming to America, but all I want too is them to come to the US legaly. Thats why I support the US national guard to guard the boarder and willing to stop any illegal crossing the boarder. I support building a wall on the boarder just like the Berlin Wall.

My policy on China. My view is that China is allways a threat to America's national intrests. I Also believe in hard core Wilsonism with steroids. I believe we must promote democracies all over the world and defend democracies. Thats why we must defend Taiwan from China. Democracy and Capitalism must be defended! Another reason to defend Taiwan because what would make us look to Japan and South Korea if we hand over Taiwan to China?

So you only care about the fact that we don't defend Taiwan and not the reasons why? You might make a fair politician after all. As for the rest of you jibberish, capitalism effectively kills democracy, so I guess we should destroy ourselves

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I dont freaking care about cheap labour. I dont care they make 5 cents or a dollar a day. Most 3rd world nations industries are still in the 1870s. Also cheap labour makes things here cheaper.

[sarcasm]

Yup. I think it's a great thing that young children are killing or wounding themselves for a lifetime just to make things here in the US a lot cheaper. Go Wal-Mart!

[/sarcasm]

(Azure.. whenever you want just about any electronic purchase in Korea, just go to Yongsan... it's got as big a catalogue altogether as most big American places, and sometimes better... I know we make much better mp3 players and phones, for example. Anyway, I've seen FOs, Torment, BGs and more multiple times there.)

Right. Now back to your regular China fun.

It is funny how you see the more unknown titles like FO, BG and Torment(well unknown to Koreans anyway) in Yongsan. But a lot of titles don't make it there as well. Games like KotOR for example. I don't think Icewind Dale 2 made it either. I never saw the Hitman series there. Or GTA. We do however get the more obscure Japanese games.

Anyways I'm living in California now.

Back to Sino-US relations! I did a study back in college regarding Sino-US-Korean relations. Now I'm studying accounting and finance....how'd that happen? I'm still confused. :thumbsup:

Though I do remember one of my professors telling me that Chinese people often joke that if the entire population lines up along the eastern coast and takes a wizz, the Korean peninsula and Japan would be submerged.

I laughed. heh

[sarcasm]

Yup. I think it's a great thing that young children are killing or wounding themselves for a lifetime just to make things here in the US a lot cheaper. Go Wal-Mart!

[/sarcasm]

Child labour is needed in those nations, because they need it to survive. Once their industries are up too the standards that they dont need child labour. Then they wont use child labour.

^ That has got to be the most unenlightened and clueless thing I have ever read  :lol:

If you look in history. During the 1800s, child labour was NEEDED! Once the power of industry came to America during the 1870s up too the 1900s. Child labour wasnt needed. 3rd world nations are stuck in the 1840s.

Child labour is needed in those nations, because they need it to survive. Once their industries are up too the standards that they dont need child labour. Then they wont use child labour.

Whoever suppose to adminster your medications and change your diaper needs to get off their cigarette break

^ That has got to be the most unenlightened and clueless thing I have ever read  :)

If you look in history. During the 1800s, child labour was NEEDED! Once the power of industry came to America during the 1870s up too the 1900s. Child labour wasnt needed. 3rd world nations are stuck in the 1840s.

But this "isn't" the 1800's....

And yes, the communistic view does have some appeal over the join us or die view of the Imperial... I mean Republican party :devil:

*cues Imperial March*

:ph34r:

Whats wrong with the Empire? The Empire was good for the galaxy! The Rebels were just freaking anarchists!

The Case for the Empire

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Publ...01/248ipzbt.asp

Wow...just wow.

Ah well, I guess it's time for another Chinese proverb:

"Man who walk thru airport turn stile sideways going to Bangkok."

^_^

manthing2.jpg

I'm the box, box, box too

I've already told you, friendship first, then competition.

"Man who walk thru airport turn stile sideways going to Bangkok."

Can you translate this word?

I'm not here to fight,why you always say the friendship first then competition?

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee